Pattaya QF: Sabine Lisicki def. Marina Erakovic 5-7 6-3 6-2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 12:06 PM   #1
country flag FleetSeb

FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of
Pattaya QF: Sabine Lisicki def. Marina Erakovic 5-7 6-3 6-2

First SF in ages. Since Dallas 2011 I think. (Not including Bali, which let's be honest she only beat Hantuchova to make the 'semis'

Also she won a match from a set down! Normally she loses from a set up.

Was worried, from 5-5 in the first set she was broken twice having not faced BPs all match up until then. But then at 7-5 *1-0 Erakovic double faulted twice and never really got any momentum on serve again.

She may just be beating lower ranked players, but it sure beats losing to them.
Simona Halep - Heather Watson - Julia Goerges - Kimiko Date Krumm - Lucie Safarova - Nadia Petrova
FleetSeb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 12:24 PM   #2
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya QF: Sabine Lisicki def. Marina Erakovic 5-7 6-3 6-2

new clutch bine she lost to marina in rome...but her new coach told her how to turn around those matches
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 12:30 PM   #3
country flag tkutsaar

tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute

As a fan of Sabine it is an encouraging signal to see her prevail after losing the first set.
tkutsaar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 12:34 PM   #4
country flag tkutsaar

tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleetSeb View Post
She may just be beating lower ranked players, but it sure beats losing to them.
Amen!
tkutsaar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 12:41 PM   #5
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 12:51 PM   #6
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

great comeback sabine, keep going
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 12:58 PM   #7
country flag MLF

MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute

Nice week from Sabine, she adds something to the tour when she's not crying
MLF is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 01:05 PM   #8
country flag 雨傘

雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future

Self belief. That's what she needs. She had been working her butt off over the off season. Brisbane and the Woz match told me that and gave me a lot of hope. Azarenka beat her in straights and we know what happened in AO, yet, I believe she can be superior to both Azarenka and Sharapova.

So build up from these smaller events patiently. Sabine needs to know she is better than her opponent, keep her focus and stay calm in the battle trenches when it isn't going her way.

I'm optimistic Sanchez will be Sabine's making. I don't want her to be brilliant once in a while but ultimately broken.

I so much want to see her become the player she is meant to be.
雨傘 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 01:16 PM   #9
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

AUF GEHTS TO THAT!!!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 01:44 PM   #10
country flag Wojtek

Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute

Finally, well done Sabine
Wojtek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 01:49 PM   #11
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

1st semifinal since Dallas 2011, that only show how hard it was that time

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 02:14 PM   #12
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Beating only scrubs on her way to the SF and guess what, the next one is waiting with Bratchikova

That must be the biggest cake draw ever

1st round: Malek
2nd round: Panova
QF: Erakovic
SF: Bratchikova

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 02:31 PM   #13
kiriosh.

kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future

Sabine
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 02:32 PM   #14
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
Beating only scrubs on her way to the SF and guess what, the next one is waiting with Bratchikova

Erakovic is a decent player but the rest looks like Bogota's field
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 02:44 PM   #15
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post

what do you expect for an International the week after a slam?

so happy for Bine. She needs top 20 this year.