Your best moment in tennis so far - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 09:08 AM   #1
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of
Your best moment in tennis so far

Mine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=2Owue9zevLY

Without a doubt. Still gives me goosebumps till this day!!
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 09:19 AM   #2
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your best moment in tennis so far

I was there courtside.

Sam L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 09:45 AM   #3
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post

Sorry OP.
I'm so sorry for you if it's your best moment in tennis ..... so sorry

Mine

and Safin defeating Federer at AO2005

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 10:01 AM   #4
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
I'm so sorry for you if it's your best moment in tennis ..... so sorry

Mine

and Safin defeating Federer at AO2005
Oh Maria winning Roland Garros is right up there too believe me. I watched that all on my own sobbed with happiness for so long after that. But something so special about when she won Wimbledon at 17. How she powered her way through the draw and best of all showed Serena who was boss in the final.
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 10:01 AM   #5
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

JarkaFish was quick to delete his post.
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 10:02 AM   #6
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Jana Novotna finally winning Wimbledon after all those years. It's one of the best moments in the history of the game.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 10:04 AM   #7
country flag Maria rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
Jana Novotna finally winning Wimbledon after all those years. It's one of the best moments in the history of the game.
Oh my word yes that was a fabulous moment!! I cried with her in 1993 and to finally go and win it in 1998 was special.
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 11:11 AM   #8
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Chris Evert beating Navratilova in the 1985 FO final and Jennifer Capriati finally fullfilling her potential and winning her first slam, even though it came at the expense of one of my other faves.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 11:33 AM   #9
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Probably seeing Serena win the YEC last year. I've seen her play a few times live but they've always been early round singles and doubles matches so it was cool to see her win a big match live.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 11:35 AM   #10
country flag John.
On a Timebomb!

John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
This is mine too
John. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 11:58 AM   #11
country flag FleetSeb

FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of

Maria winning RG after her career-threatening surgery. No player had ever before come back from shoulder surgery. Was so happy for her after such a long road.
Simona Halep - Heather Watson - Julia Goerges - Kimiko Date Krumm - Lucie Safarova - Nadia Petrova
FleetSeb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 12:01 PM   #12
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

It was when i saw Live Nat. Zvereva play for the first time

and at the same Fed Cup 1999 in Holland saw Tina Pisnik beat Oremans

But I forgot Caroline winning 5 P's in a row!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 12:03 PM   #13
country flag Maria rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleetSeb View Post
Maria winning RG after her career-threatening surgery. No player had ever before come back from shoulder surgery. Was so happy for her after such a long road.
Yeah no one works harder or deserved that more than Maria did.
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 12:03 PM   #14
country flag Maria rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
Probably seeing Serena win the YEC last year. I've seen her play a few times live but they've always been early round singles and doubles matches so it was cool to see her win a big match live.
You went to the YEC?!?!!!?? SO Jelous!!!!
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 12:04 PM   #15
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Venus winning 2005 Wimbledon.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote