2013 PAW Management Thread - Sign Up for 2013 !! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 08:57 PM   #16
country flag Emrys

Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of
Re: 2013 PAW Management Thread - Sign Up for 2013 !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedRic View Post
I can do any of the upcoming: Paris, Memphis, and/or Acapulco.
I gonna start with giving you Memphis, if everthing goes well you get also Acapulco
Emrys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 10:57 PM   #17
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emrys View Post
I gonna start with giving you Memphis, if everthing goes well you get also Acapulco
Understood.

Thanks for the opportunity.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:28 AM   #18
country flag purtov

purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of

Paris without the manager?
Also Paris, please.
purtov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 06:38 PM   #19
country flag Emrys

Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by purtov View Post
Paris without the manager?
Also Paris, please.
yes , it's still without manager
thanks for doing this tournament aswell
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:11 AM   #20
country flag valac222

valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute

CPHG and Fes, if my dirty style is still acceptable. (I could switch both week if some needs these)
valac222 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 04:19 AM   #21
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy to do KL if you want...
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 07:11 AM   #22
country flag Emrys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozfan44 View Post
Happy to do KL if you want...
Thank you
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 07:57 AM   #23
country flag bgbgbg

bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future

Bogota, in case there is a tournament...
bgbgbg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 11:09 PM   #24
country flag sdtoot

sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute

Bogota is looking doubtful with only 8 players currently committed.
sdtoot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #25
country flag purtov

purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of

Dubai, please
purtov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #26
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Initial set-up for Memphis is up.

Am I correct in saying there was no 2012 PAW Memphis? I didn't see a PAW Thread in the 2012 ARCHIVED Tournament folder.
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #27
country flag bgbgbg

bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedRic View Post
Am I correct in saying there was no 2012 PAW Memphis? I didn't see a PAW Thread in the 2012 ARCHIVED Tournament folder.
The tournament was canceled indeed.
bgbgbg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 03:19 PM   #28
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgbgbg View Post
The tournament was canceled indeed.
Okies. Just making sure.
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 08:25 PM   #29
country flag sdtoot

sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute

PAW Bogota has now been cancelled due to insufficient number of players. The 8 players have been automatically transferred to Dubai.
sdtoot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #30
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

Does each moderator go throug the sign-up thread and come up with the PAW EL for their event, or does is there a designated PAW person that'll do that?