Most Over-rated/Over-hyped players on this forum - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 01:12 AM   #256
country flag Malkmus_

Malkmus_ has much to be proud of Malkmus_ has much to be proud of Malkmus_ has much to be proud of Malkmus_ has much to be proud of Malkmus_ has much to be proud of Malkmus_ has much to be proud of Malkmus_ has much to be proud of Malkmus_ has much to be proud of Malkmus_ has much to be proud of Malkmus_ has much to be proud of Malkmus_ has much to be proud of
Re: Most Over-rated/Over-hyped players on this forum

Can't understand how anyone is mentioning multiple slam winners in here, mostly Hingis it seems.

I'd go with Dokic, Kvitova, Radwanska, Ivanovic.
Malkmus_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 01:41 AM   #257
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute
Hantuchova easily.
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 02:27 AM   #258
country flag ZeroSumGame

ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future

Sloane Stevens & Laura Robson have combined for the biggest over-hype in sports since Tim Tebow & Jeremy Lin first played in their respective leagues

Much ado about nothing
ZeroSumGame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 02:29 AM   #259
country flag MollyVolley

MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice
Robson. Her match is ugly.

Sent from my LT26i using VerticalSports.Com App
MollyVolley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 02:30 AM   #260
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Robson and Stephens. They deserve it because they're young, but I don't see anything special about them.

Although I'm glad the Kvitova hype has ended, nothing can compare to that.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 12:18 PM   #261
country flag Passierschlag

Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light

Robson is sensational.She'll be a multiple slam winner very soon. Overhyped are McHale, Keys and Bouchard.
Passierschlag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #262
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
Robson and Stephens. They deserve it because they're young, but I don't see anything special about them.

So true. I like Petra now, found it difficult to do so when she was constantly portrayed as some sort of god.
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 12:27 PM   #263
country flag andyjason

andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold

Laura Robson, the Winner of Overrated player in TF
Others are Oudin, Keys, Hampton
andyjason is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #264
country flag Caesar1844

Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of

In terms of current players and their performances? Definitely Venus Williams, I reckon. Very average player these days, but every time she's in a tournament people act like she's still capable of turning in performances like she did 10 years ago.

Ivanovic is pretty overrated too. Time was that she'd be very hot and cold, but when she was hot she'd be bloody dangerous. Now she's just cold, cold, cold all the time - but for some reason people still think she has a chance of beating top players. Utter mug.
Caesar1844 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 11:53 AM   #265
country flag traralgon

traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light

Keys.
traralgon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 12:00 PM   #266
country flag MollyVolley

MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice
Robson. I literally roll my eyes when I say that.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
MollyVolley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 12:03 PM   #267
country flag AVB

AVB has disabled reputation

Stephens and it's not even close.
AVB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 12:13 PM   #268
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Sloane "Only big girls stay in second week" Stephens.
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #269
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

shararararapova

sloane flukens

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 12:17 PM   #270
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post

This. I agree with this wonderful poster.

But Kvitova won Dubai
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote