Cheering thread: USO - WDQF with Makarova! - Page 235 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 01:09 AM   #3511
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of
Re: Cheering thread: PattAYA - R1 vs Daniilidou!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
First round may be a bit tricky-- Eleni holds a 1-0 lead h2h, having beaten Lena in Dubai in straight sets last year.
Time to settle the score then..

BTW, PattAYA

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 06:24 PM   #3512
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of
Re: Cheering thread: PattAYA - QF vs Kirilenko!

Two wins for Elena vs Eleni Daniilidou and Mathilde Johansson. Good luck to her in Quarter Finals.
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 12:47 AM   #3513
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Faces Makiri.

Interestingly, these two are the same age, but have only met three times in their career, all won by Makiri.

Love to see this match!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 01:39 AM   #3514

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
Love to see this match!
I'm kinda off this week, but there's stream for Pattaya or only from the semis??

BTW, she was not happy about the schedule of Pattaya..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 10:57 PM   #3515
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering thread: Fed Cup next!

^ Only for the semis, up. However, she lost to Makiri again, 67(6) 36.

I think none of the players were happy with Pattaya. Lena can now rest up-- she's had a full January!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 12:45 AM   #3516

Re: Cheering thread: Fed Cup next!

^ Pattaya was bizarre for what I read.. Matches beginning at 3PM, on a tropical place.. Usually, that's the time the rain arrives..

Well, at least was an excellent start of the year. FedCup then..

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 12:23 AM   #3517
Tennis Fool

Re: Cheering thread: Dubai Q next!

Lena lost her singles match to Ayumi Morita, 46 16 However, she helped Russia win the decider in doubles, 62 62, with Makarova!

Now Russia's into the SF against the Slovak Republic.
Putintseva #1 player

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 12:25 AM   #3518
Tennis Fool

Re: Cheering thread: Dubai Q next!

Now Dubai qualies:

(3)Vesnina v Mattek-Sands
(wc)Bychkova v Rodionova
Morita v Dushevina
(wc)Woerle v (7)Zheng

Tough first-round match against BMS. Elena is 1-0 against her, though. This is their first meeting on h/c.

Lena has no points to defend here.
Putintseva #1 player

Last edited by Tennis Fool : Feb 17th, 2013 at 02:23 AM.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:27 AM   #3519
Tennis Fool

Re: Cheering thread: Dubai - QR1 vs BMS!

Lena's on the court now.

Won the first set, 75
Putintseva #1 player

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 11:11 AM   #3520
country flag Internova

Internova has disabled reputation
Re: Cheering thread: Dubai - QR1 vs BMS!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Internova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 03:29 PM   #3521

Re: Cheering thread: Dubai - QR2 vs Bychkova!

She won 7 - 5 / 6 - 3

Bychkova next..

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 04:59 PM   #3522
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Congrats to Elena and good luck to her with next round.
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:22 AM   #3523
Tennis Fool

Lena is 2-0 against Katya; this is their first WTA-level meeting.
Putintseva #1 player

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 08:32 AM   #3524
Tennis Fool

Lena clawed back for 1-4 down in the first set, only to lose it 57.
Putintseva #1 player

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 08:40 AM   #3525
Tennis Fool

Fed Cup scheduling claims another victim:

57 13 RET
Putintseva #1 player