Ana Ivanovic Videos thread - Page 148 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 02:51 AM   #2206
country flag dusan993

dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Ana Ivanovic vs Simona Halep Doha 2013 Highlights

dusan993 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 06:57 PM   #2207
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute

The tiebrake (Roma vs Ajde)

WonderFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 08:10 PM   #2208
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Dubai 2013 WTA Monday Feature Ivanovic

http://www.dubaidutyfreetennischampi...-Ivanovic.aspx
Iva87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #2209
country flag marco burini

marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light

It is very difficult to find Ana Ivanovic's old matches in HD 720p, all links are deads(Megaupload, Rapidshare, Netload...) and no seeds about torrent. It is sad
marco burini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #2210
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

On set with Ana Ivanovic

tabloid! goes behind the scenes with tennis star Ana Ivanovic during a photo shoot at the Jumeirah Creekside Hotel in Dubai.

http://gulfnews.com/gntv/sport/on-se...h_Ana_Ivanovic
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 01:38 AM   #2211
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Here's the video.
Thanks for finding the video.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 11:47 PM   #2212
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marco burini View Post
It is very difficult to find Ana Ivanovic's old matches in HD 720p, all links are deads(Megaupload, Rapidshare, Netload...) and no seeds about torrent. It is sad
Why don't you create a thread to handle this?
WonderFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 09:37 AM   #2213

marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderFan View Post
Why don't you create a thread to handle this?
A good idea

Yes you are right !
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 01:26 AM   #2214
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to fantic

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 03:16 AM   #2215
country flag Iva87

Coups de pelles ā Indian Wells

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=aZrWIM9leQE
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 04:57 AM   #2216
country flag jhonathan17

jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light

My vid

jhonathan17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 05:21 AM   #2217
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

^Sadly, amazing doesn't happen often these days with Ana.
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 07:01 AM   #2218
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Ana's Tennis Channel interview from Saturday after her win over Townsend.

http://www.tennischannel.com/video/v...lHUILb9dCR1IHO
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 09:16 AM   #2219
country flag HowardH

HL against Townsend 720p

Full match against Townsend 720p

Full match against Mona 720p, I doubt people in this subforum will want to watch except maybe for the second set, so I'm just editing it into this post instead of putting it in a new post.

Last edited by HowardH : Mar 12th, 2013 at 11:04 PM.
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 01:25 PM   #2220

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhonathan17 View Post
My vid

A nice video ! thanks