Pictures of Sabine - Page 184 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 10:14 AM   #2746
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

@sabinelisicki
...so what do you do when it rains...??? Playing cards!! Not really a poker face is it!?!?

Advertisement

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 11:50 AM   #2747
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnffy View Post
@sabinelisicki
...so what do you do when it rains...??? Playing cards!! Not really a poker face is it!?!?

Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #2748
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

@sabinelisicki
Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 08:45 AM   #2749
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 09:20 AM   #2750
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't seen Sabine looking fitter. Wow.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 09:49 AM   #2751
country flag Eve26

Eve26 is just really nice Eve26 is just really nice Eve26 is just really nice Eve26 is just really nice Eve26 is just really nice Eve26 is just really nice Eve26 is just really nice Eve26 is just really nice Eve26 is just really nice Eve26 is just really nice Eve26 is just really nice

Just found this on tennisnet.com (Interview with Ricardo Sanchez)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=2UqZDskZad4
Eve26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 11:48 AM   #2752
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eve26 View Post
Just found this on tennisnet.com (Interview with Ricardo Sanchez)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=2UqZDskZad4
Good video and nice question. But I couldn't understand the part "... call me". Does he say Angie?
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 11:52 AM   #2753
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds good. Improving her movement and the way she plays on court is the right thing to do IMO. Top 10 this year? I don't think so, but I do hope for good results in bigger tournaments.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 01:37 PM   #2754
country flag Schnffy

he says "we need to go little by little"...that's exactly the right approach...
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 03:44 PM   #2755
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
Good video and nice question. But I couldn't understand the part "... call me". Does he say Angie?
Ich habs so verstanden:
She call me after Sidney and we make an agreement, I am very happy because I think we have a very big potencial.

He loves her forhand and her serve

Warum, konnte man heute sehen/Today we could see why!

Good start for both.
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 03:46 PM   #2756
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

Dr. Lisicki is "very different from the father of Wozniacki." It looks like he already realizes this is a better situation than with Caro, and, fingers crossed, it looks like Sabs is buying into it!
JohnMcP is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 07:11 PM   #2757
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Pattaya 2013 • Second Round

Last edited by CillyUltra : Jan 31st, 2013 at 07:16 PM.
CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 07:17 PM   #2758
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Big Ric is watching.

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 07:23 PM   #2759
country flag CillyUltra

In action.

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 08:07 PM   #2760
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
I'm pretty sure he said, "And she called me," referring to Sabine. I don't think Angie called him on Sabine's behalf.
JohnMcP is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote