Yanina Wickmayer - Page 92 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 05:30 PM   #1366
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yanina Wickmayer

It's a tough one. She should be ready from the first match.
Advertisement

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 07:59 PM   #1367
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Great she could win this tough one.
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 07:41 PM   #1368
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

She lost 64 64
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 07:51 PM   #1369
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Tough match. I mean she was forced to defend most of the time, and that didn't go that well.

2nd set score could have been worse, but she was swinging freely + Mladenovic had kinda bad patch.

Fed Cup next against Switzerland in Bern.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 07:28 PM   #1370
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

She had to retire in Doha That's not looking good at all with her back
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 08:05 PM   #1371
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

I saw the clip of the end of the match. She didn't look comfortable at all.
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #1372
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

She won against Lucic in 3 sets. That was a way too tough
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 05:49 PM   #1373
country flag WhoAmI?

At least she's got nothing to lose against Kerber.

But the last match could have been 2 sets really. I thought she'd win the 1st set comfortably, having all those BP opportunities, but when I returned she had lost it 0/8 on BPs Thankfully she didn't get frustrated, and still won Though Lucic was DFing like a mad woman.
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 05:59 PM   #1374
country flag Barty_Tennisfan

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
At least she's got nothing to lose against Kerber.

But the last match could have been 2 sets really. I thought she'd win the 1st set comfortably, having all those BP opportunities, but when I returned she had lost it 0/8 on BPs Thankfully she didn't get frustrated, and still won Though Lucic was DFing like a mad woman.
Hopefully it will be a good match, head to head is 1-1 and both were close three sets.
It will be interesting because Kerber is not playing at her best for the moment I think, and Yanina too.
So i'm curious...
Barty_Tennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #1375
country flag WhoAmI?

Yanina's on TV or well streamed
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 08:42 PM   #1376
country flag WhoAmI?

Yanina lost 16 67(4)

First set was bad. Kerber was worse in 2nd so it got tighter, though Yanina was up 4*-1, but her serve really let her down. Some nice rallies. Time to practice for Miami.

Also I noticed she's no longer wearing Erke. I guess this contract expired..
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 09:51 PM   #1377
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Not a good level for the moment, it seems
With which clothes was she playing? Well I know from last year in Wimbledon she wasn't that happy with Erke. A lot of times they were too late with their clothes or wrong size. Last year in Wimbledon she even hadn't a white outfit to play with.
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #1378
country flag WhoAmI?

Wow really I didn't know the trouble at Wimbledon. That's inexcusable

I don't think I would have noticed if it wasn't for the cap she was wearing, I noticed the Nike's logo. But the clothes were without brand marks. One top on top another in 2 colors (blue and pink I think), and a skirt.

But she didn't have the yellow Telnet logo either
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 02:01 PM   #1379
country flag tennis6

tennis6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone know who the dark haired man was in her box during the Kerber match? Hitting partner maybe?
tennis6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 02:07 PM   #1380
country flag benbest

benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis6 View Post
Anyone know who the dark haired man was in her box during the Kerber match? Hitting partner maybe?

this is Yanina's boyfriend, don't know if this is the man you saw
benbest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote