Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2 - Page 299 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 05:28 PM   #4471
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
I think she behaves like that because of mental problems. I don't know but I've never found that annoying in any way.

But yeah, she's a bit overrated. She's not consistent, doesn't move well and overall her game is very incomplete. Though I think she has a potential to be top 5 with the power she has and that willingness to take risk, which I find the most important in her game.
I think she could potentially have a Pierce like career, but that's her limit IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
Henin will always be the #1 on that list for me. Vile. No player can ever come close to the hatred I had for her
BTW, I just remembered back in 2006 when Hingis came back on tour and was about to play Justine, she was given an interview about how Henin was a better version of her. And then she spit out her juice saying: "my game is better."
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 05:29 PM   #4472
LoLex
What did she say? - She said -I will kill you- :O

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Henin will always be the #1 on that list for me. Vile. No player can ever come close to the hatred I had for her
+1

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1306/95101281.jpg
jj angie rena sloane
LoLex is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 05:37 PM   #4473
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

I believe I started disliking Lisucki because of M1k€18 (he likes to use the search option).
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 05:40 PM   #4474
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
+1
Even more than Radwanska?
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 05:51 PM   #4475
LoLex

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
Even more than Radwanska?
Radwanska is still not THAT important as Henin. Let her win her first (undeserved) GS

jj angie rena sloane
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 05:52 PM   #4476
LoLex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
I believe I started disliking Lisucki because of M1k€18 (he likes to use the search option).
Some of his comments are scary

jj angie rena sloane
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 05:54 PM   #4477
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All his comments are scary
fixed
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 05:55 PM   #4478
LoLex

Quote:
fixed
well, true

jj angie rena sloane
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 05:57 PM   #4479
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Is that because Kim is your fave or?
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 05:58 PM   #4480
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
Radwanska is still not THAT important as Henin. Let her win her first (undeserved) GS
drama.

Wonder if she'll pull off an AO '04 or the Hand
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 06:03 PM   #4481
LoLex

Quote:
drama.

Wonder if she'll pull off an AO '04 or the Hand
I'm pretty sure she could do the Hand without even thinking. That kind of behaviour is much more in her "style" than retiring with no reason

Although I remember she retired somewhere against Wozniacki at 0-5 first set. I don't remember what kind of injury was that

jj angie rena sloane
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 06:10 PM   #4482
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
I'm pretty sure she could do the Hand without even thinking. That kind of behaviour is much more in her "style" than retiring with no reason

Although I remember she retired somewhere against Wozniacki at 0-5 first set. I don't remember what kind of injury was that
Didn't Aga get foot surgery right after that tournament? Besides, when you're about to get bageled by Wozniacki, something's wrong with you.

To be fair to Juju Heng, I do think something was wrong with her. Mauresmo wasn't doing anything special; she was just looping her FH into play and Justine couldn't tee off them for whatever reason. But it was still poor taste to retire. I feel bad for Mauresmo having to win her first slam like that
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 06:11 PM   #4483
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is that because Kim is your fave or?
That is a big part I just can't stand people who will cheat & do anything humanly possible to win. This is the main reason I always hated Schumacher. He is in the same mould as her. You should have at least some integrity. They have no conscience in their desperation to win. Henin was a queen of fake MTO, her screams of "Allez!!!1111", being constantly coached during matches & getting away with it, the hand...and so on. Anyone that can rob someone of their GS glory as she did to Amelie at AO... That summed her character to a tee.
Cilla is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 06:14 PM   #4484
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think she could potentially have a Pierce like career, but that's her limit IMO.

BTW, I just remembered back in 2006 when Hingis came back on tour and was about to play Justine, she was given an interview about how Henin was a better version of her. And then she spit out her juice saying: "my game is better."
Did she manage to defeat Henin when she came back?
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 06:19 PM   #4485
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguae^ View Post
Did she manage to defeat Henin when she came back?
No, she was up a break in the final set during their YEC match though

Her only big win during her comeback was over Sharapova in Tokyo. She beat Venus in Rome but it was an awful match
Closed Thread