Aleksandra Krunic - Page 55 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 10:46 AM   #811
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aleksandra Krunic

0-5

Sucide: 50 W: Baku '13
FITD Singles: 44 W: 's-Hertogenbosch '14, Quebec '14
Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 10:51 AM   #812
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

5-7 0-6 - 10 games lost in a row

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 10:52 AM   #813
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

7-5 6-0 ... Why Aleks, why?

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #814
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

In 2009 Alex was a finalist in GA tournament in Bonfiglio. Unseeded, she stormed into finals withouth droping a set against seeded Gavrilova, Burdette, Tomljanović and two more notseeded girls. She was defeted by Sloane Stevens in two sets (6-4 6-2), who, in her way tho the title beat Putintseva, Robson and McHale....
4 years later, they are both ranked 17th, just alex has a zero after that number!

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
IVANOVIĆ*JOVANOVSKI*JAKŠIĆ

KVITOVA*DATE-KRUM*PETKOVIĆ*MLADENOVIĆ*LI

NETTENIS.ORG
verdegreen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #815
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

How different players evolve... It reminds me of Govortsova beating Azarenka in Juniors Orange Bowl final; now Vika is #1 with a Slam and several Slams finals, whereas Govortsova is struggling to remain in Top 100.

But I've not lost hope at all on Aleks, she has a more sophisticated game than most girls who are big and can bash the ball, whereas Aleks has to work more to win points; I think she has the kind of game that takes more time to mature. I'm sure it will get together at some point eventually.

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:01 PM   #816
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

Yes... You never know with juniors. Especialy today when they combine singles and doubles points for rankings...
I just hope she gets into top 100 in some point of her career.....

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ

NETTENIS.ORG
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #817
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
Posting Melange's pics

Thanks for posting all my photos in the different forums Zvonaraver, saved me some time. This is one of my favourites, the first tweener I got I watched almost the whole match, she is so entertaining. She was always varying the pace of the rally and doing a lot of dropshots. She started off really cracking the serve and the groundstrokes, I think she might have got a bit stronger. She looks a little more solid than last year when she was tiny. She was making a good contact with the ball, but making too many easy errors. Her game is to go for it and hopefully the ball lands in. Too bad she was not quite in form or she would have won.
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #818
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
But I've not lost hope at all on Aleks, she has a more sophisticated game than most girls who are big and can bash the ball, whereas Aleks has to work more to win points; I think she has the kind of game that takes more time to mature. I'm sure it will get together at some point eventually.
Aleks is improving a lot. I was happy to see she has a bit more power now. She just needs to get bigger and she will have a decent game. Her movement, shot placement and tennis brain are better than a lot of the scrubs. She is so much like McEnroe, you can just see from the way she spins the racquet like a wand when she is waiting for the opponent to hit the ball, she has a great feel for the game. She may be a better doubles player than singles but she belongs in the tour. Anyone who cant see that doesnt know tennis.
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 07:16 PM   #819
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Why isn't she on the Serbian FC team list? Is she playing a tournament somewhere?

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #820
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
She simply isn't picked

Other girls have been doing better lately.
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 07:28 PM   #821
country flag King Halep

They dont have a better doubles player
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 07:33 PM   #822
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
Dolonc has been doing really well in doubles lately
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 12:25 PM   #823
country flag verdegreen

Yes. Though Dolonc-Krunić would be best doubles team. I wish thy play this season together.
I know Alex was the heroe in '11 when she basicly saved matches against Belgium and Slovakia, but other girls are in far better form now.....

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ

NETTENIS.ORG
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 02:05 PM   #824
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Krunya, ditched from the FC team
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 06:04 PM   #825
Milan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It View Post
Poor Krunya, ditched from the FC team
But the fact is the JJ, Ana, Boka and Vesna are a lot better then her at the momment