Going East for Success (February Thread) - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 11:21 AM   #106
country flag roddickme20

roddickme20 is just really nice roddickme20 is just really nice roddickme20 is just really nice roddickme20 is just really nice roddickme20 is just really nice roddickme20 is just really nice roddickme20 is just really nice roddickme20 is just really nice roddickme20 is just really nice roddickme20 is just really nice roddickme20 is just really nice
Re: Going East for Success (February Thread)

i think ana should change her coach.

otherwise,,,
roddickme20 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 12:29 PM   #107
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

Nigel is not the problem. She is. There's simply no will, no motivation in her. Coach can't fix that.
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 12:35 PM   #108
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fANAtic View Post
Nigel is not the problem. She is. There's simply no will, no motivation in her. Coach can't fix that.
Exactly. She's been through countless coaches and Nigel if any has given her her best results for a long time. But very few things change no matter what her coach is .
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 12:40 PM   #109
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fANAtic View Post
Agreed. I mean, when did she come to Pattaya?! 15 minutes before her R1 match? It's so irresponsible, WTA should punish the players who do that. She took someone's place in MD.

And, btw, she's not Nigel's 5 yo daughter, he can't spank her or anything. We saw when she arrived to Thailand, it probably means she didn't practice at all.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 01:02 PM   #110
Evan James

Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Agreed. I mean, when did she come to Pattaya?! 15 minutes before her R1 match? It's so irresponsible, WTA should punish the players who do that. She took someone's place in MD.

And, btw, she's not Nigel's 5 yo daughter, he can't spank her or anything. We saw when she arrived to Thailand, it probably means she didn't practice at all.
Don't be so mad. Let's support her friend Cirstea now, she plays good in Thailand.
Highest ranking: #1 Current ranking: #11
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali
2014: Auckland, Monterrey, Birmingham
Evan James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 01:16 PM   #111
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Daniel View Post
Don't be so mad. Let's support her friend Cirstea now, she plays good in Thailand.
I dislike Cirstea, I'm cheering for Dani now when Ana is out. And, of course, I'll root against Randomita as long as she's around. So, go Kimiko.
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 01:34 PM   #112
country flag sharapovafrench

sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice

She was on holidays to Pattaya !
sharapovafrench is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 02:22 PM   #113
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharapovafrench View Post
She was on holidays to Pattaya !
My thoughts exactly. Let's be honest who wouldn't be tempted to slack off in such a nice environment
Her goals this season are probably somewhere else, meaning a higher level than Pattaya.

Let's wait how that goes.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 02:29 PM   #114
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
My thoughts exactly. Let's be honest who wouldn't be tempted to slack off in such a nice environment
Someone who travels every week, who got used to seeing nice places. And she won Bali twice, that's a nice place too.
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 05:39 PM   #115
country flag stegall

stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all

..used to be a big Ana fan...have hoped for months that she would get it back but nope. My thoughts are that she is in denial that she's no longer the top 5/10 player she used to be. The way she behaves in these MMs/smaller tournaments seems to say that despite her continuous losses to top players,she hasn't yet accepted that she's not one anymore.
stegall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 06:54 PM   #116
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Someone who travels every week, who got used to seeing nice places. And she won Bali twice, that's a nice place too.
Maybe she won Bali because she likes to wear exotic dresses like that one which winner was wearing Just kidding

Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 08:09 PM   #117
Evan James

Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute

At least Ana is in love, which means she is happy these days, so we should share that feeling too. Also, her tennis improved in last couple of months, she will be much more motivated in Doha/Dubai and USA. I am sure she got bored in Pattaya after waiting two days for match to continue.
Highest ranking: #1 Current ranking: #11
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali
2014: Auckland, Monterrey, Birmingham
Evan James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 08:33 PM   #118
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

all i'm going to say is, if she doesn't care about her tennis career she should inform us about that, so we can do the same
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:32 PM   #119
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"Today she really started that well. I thought I served well in the 1st game but she came up with some return winners. Credit to her. It's just very hard to come here from Melbourne. When you really try your best at a Grand Slam, it's hard to get to another event so soon."
LOL okay.
Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:36 PM   #120
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry30 View Post
LOL okay.
Can't stop facepalming..

Why did she sign up for this again? Unprofessional...

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote