Going East for Success (February Thread) - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #91
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Going East for Success (February Thread)

Good old Kimiko is such a legend! She much more deserve gift from Ana than young Ayumi!

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #92
country flag Vasa

Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all

Rain, rain, rain, do you even think that Ana has some (hard) practise? It seems like well wasted time
Vasa is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #93
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

I bet she's just shopping and not doing anything related to tennis
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 08:39 PM   #94
Ana'sProcess

Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanovic2008 View Post
I bet she's just shopping and not doing anything related to tennis
What is wrong with that? Rain, beach, boyfriend... Why wouldn' she enjoy a bit?
Highest ranking: #1 Current ranking: #9
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali
2014: Auckland, Monterrey, Birmingham
Ana'sProcess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #95
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Daniel View Post
What is wrong with that? Rain, beach, boyfriend... Why wouldn' she enjoy a bit?
Because she's supposed to be a professional tennis player and fans and sponsors expect her to do the best she can?
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 03:51 AM   #96
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Ana loses 1st round in Pattaya...

Expected unprofessional behavior in a MM.. she should've just lost 2 days ago! What a waste of time!

But well.. this is exactly why Ana as a player is a waste of talent.. lack of respect for the sport, actually tries only on selected ocasions.. puff..

Anyway.. C6puja was right as always, though again a little too optimistic.. he still thought Ana could try to win her first match.. but well, not even that!

Why did she sign up for this if she wasn't even up for it? I can't see the purpose..

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 06:40 AM   #97
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Ana loses 1st round in Pattaya...

Expected unprofessional behavior in a MM..
I'm not agree with this statement!
Till that big body issue in day-to-day matches still exist, why she should to try anything serious on such events and risk injuries for nothing? I guess Dubai will be exception because she is Dubai Duty Free global brand ambassador, and she will play hers A-game since start (but will underperform anyway when it comes to play 3rd match in the row).

If Ana really reach in February FED CUP next round and Dubai QF like I predict, we should not to be unhappy with that, despite some ugly early loses at MM-Pattaya and P5-Doha.
For something bigger, we just need to wait next month March and Indian Wells. If she stay injury-free, and with day for recovery between matches, we will see in California what is real level of Ana's current game.

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 07:44 AM   #98
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp6uja View Post
I'm not agree with this statement!
Till that big body issue in day-to-day matches still exist, why she should to try anything serious on such events and risk injuries for nothing? I guess Dubai will be exception because she is Dubai Duty Free global brand ambassador, and she will play hers A-game since start (but will underperform anyway when it comes to play 3rd match in the row).

If Ana really reach in February FED CUP next round and Dubai QF like I predict, we should not to be unhappy with that, despite some ugly early loses at MM-Pattaya and P5-Doha.
For something bigger, we just need to wait next month March and Indian Wells. If she stay injury-free, and with day for recovery between matches, we will see in California what is real level of Ana's current game.
But WHY sign up for this if she isn't up for it? WHY? If she isn't able to perform, then just don't sign up. As it is, it IS VERY unprofessional behavior. If you are on court, you are able to perform, then you are professionally obligated to TRY your best. Anything else IS completely unprofessional.

If you aren't up for it, then just don't play.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 08:52 AM   #99
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

. I don't see why Ana wouldn't try in a MM. She hasn't won a title since 2011 and it's not as if she's close to winning a big title .
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 09:54 AM   #100
country flag currie84

currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future

She should change her coach.She's been working with him like what,one and a half year?No i mprovements,no titles,just mediocricy what's the point.It's obvious he cant fix any of her issues.She should just follow the Petrova route now,change a coach every month until she finds someone who can really help her.Maybe a miracle can happen.Not that i'm holding my breath.
And let's stop the silly tanking theory,if you want to tank you dont come back from a 2-6,2-5 situation.That's just her level.
currie84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 09:57 AM   #101
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute

Expected, but I am still fuming. Who the heck does she think she is? Serena Williams? Not even close. Does she think she's above tournaments like this? Has she taken a good look at her current level? It's not like she's playing amazing at the bigger events First sign on a top player and she crumbles in the bigger tournaments. So it's not like she's saving the best of herself when she plays them.

I really don't know what her plan is but good luck. Everything is a mess and if she can't see it, then god help her. She can keep living in that delusional world of hers. You know, the old Ana, even during the worst moments of her career in late 2009 - early 2010 would give her all in every single match. Now I'm not sure that's the case anymore. The more people mention tanks, the more pissed off I get. Whatever. I'm sick and tired of this.
Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 09:59 AM   #102
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

This event is shit, look, still a lot of raining problems. On one hand, I'm glad that she is out, the tournament is fcked up. Go to Serbia ASAP and enjoy your time there before the tie. Still, coming here to lose your first round is plain stupid. As if she had ever had a brain cell...
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 10:32 AM   #103
Ana'sProcess

Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute

I was sad at first, I mean, I should be right because I predict good things, I am a good guy here... oh Ana Ana Never mind, tournament become a total mess cause of rain, I believe Ana got bored at some point too. Which is expected, when you have to play one match for three days. Idemo daljeeeeeeee
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 10:42 AM   #104
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Daniel View Post
I was sad at first, I mean, I should be right because I predict good things, I am a good guy here... oh Ana Ana Never mind, tournament become a total mess cause of rain, I believe Ana got bored at some point too. Which is expected, when you have to play one match for three days. Idemo daljeeeeeeee
Let's be real! This could've happened anyway at any tournament even if it wasn't raining all the time .
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 10:45 AM   #105
Ana'sProcess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
Let's be real! This could've happened anyway at any tournament even if it wasn't raining all the time .
Maybe... But when you love someone you believe it wouldn't.