Paris R2: [2/WC] Petra Kvitova def. Stefanie Voegele 7-6(5), 6-3 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 10:17 PM   #31
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paris R2: [2/WC] Petra Kvitova def. Stefanie Voegele 7-6(5), 6-3

Petra
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 01:19 AM   #32
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLESILAS View Post
I really love the disco Petra thing. But not a very good match. She looks better and she mixed great shots with awful ones. It was a first round, so it´s not such a big deal, but nowadays, if there´s one thing for sure with Disco Petra, is that no matter if she is playing against a scrub and leading 5-0, the girl is going to make it hard for herself. As hard as possible.
Very tough match next round.
It was 2nd Round, not 1st and if Mladenovic beats Yanina(which won't happen), that won't be as tough as you think.

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
lupojohn is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 01:21 AM   #33
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

It's good to see Petra coming into net 23 times. I'd like to see her come in 30 times or more. Just glad she win. Didn't play at a high level, but didn't need to.

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 01:22 AM   #34
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by missvarsha View Post
KROTTTT !
Now lets hope this powderpuff draw allows Ludmilla to vulture another title.
NOT.

Can she crash out in the next round please, whining about how some pollen she picked up in Australia stuck to her outfit and gave her "breathing problems" ?
You're a scumbag.

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 01:24 AM   #35
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Seems like a pretty mediocre performance overall from the Czech. Oh my.
Leave it to you to throw cold water on a win. Better she played mediocre and won rather than played well and lost.

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 08:43 AM   #36
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

well vögele had her chances, but converted just 3/9 BP's. nice try – and i'm happy for petra.

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 09:46 AM   #37
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post
Both players played well.
More winners than UEs.

That's par for the course for matches played on this ice rink. I wouldn't read too much into it.
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 10:12 AM   #38
country flag The Dawntreader
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupojohn View Post
Leave it to you to throw cold water on a win. Better she played mediocre and won rather than played well and lost.
Well when has she done that recently?

Kvitova has been peddling the same kind of mediocre crap for over a year now.
The Dawntreader is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote