Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 13 - Page 225 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 11:33 PM   #3361
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 13

Mixed feelings about her playing this tie against Slovakia. In one way I'm glad because fans in that part of Serbia will see her in live...No many chances for fans in Nis to see our tennis players... but for her smarter decision is to skip this tie. She has Doha on Monday, very good chance to earn new ranknkig points & improve ranking. She will arrive in Doha from cold Serbia and play her R1 next day ...
She need to take care of herself.
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 11:43 PM   #3362
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -NAJ- View Post
Mixed feelings about her playing this tie against Slovakia. In one way I'm glad because fans in that part of Serbia will see her in live...No many chances for fans in Nis to see our tennis players... but for her smarter decision is to skip this tie. She has Doha on Monday, very good chance to earn new ranknkig points & improve ranking. She will arrive in Doha from cold Serbia and play her R1 next day ...
She need to take care of herself.
My thoughts exactly. Now that Bojana has finally find some form JJ can take some time to work on her game, to heal that injury, she desperately needs points. Besides, with both JJ and Ana in the team, Bojana will not get a chance to play, which is a shame.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 07:27 AM   #3363
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

Next week we will have news about injury, so it will depend of that is she going to play. I think & hope she won't risk this time.
Anyway i look forward to the next tournaments, but it's not going to be easy now when her ranking is like this ... possible R1, R2 are top players... for now she isn't losing to better ranked players but next step is to beat better ranked players
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 09:55 AM   #3364
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Maybe she wants to retire from Fed Cup solemnly in Nis? To play her last tie there? That's what comes to my mind.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 11:35 AM   #3365
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

I think Ana and BJ will play, and JJ will jump in only if BJ realy embarrass herself in saturday. If not, she will just ply doubles with Dolonc.

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
IVANOVIĆ*JOVANOVSKI*JAKŠIĆ

KVITOVA*DATE-KRUM*PETKOVIĆ*MLADENOVIĆ*LI

NETTENIS.ORG
verdegreen is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 04:48 PM   #3366
country flag Barker

Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold

bad decision if she plays, but on the other hand, nis is so close to skopje (and actually my 2nd home town) so i might hop in to see her live
Barker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 05:06 PM   #3367
country flag duhcity
moderately sarcastic

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute

They play Slovakia like every year right

instargram
duhcity is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 01:51 PM   #3368
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Can`t wait for Fed Cup !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony. View Post
They play Slovakia like every year right
yeah

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:43 PM   #3369
country flag mb011

mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of

so sad, but looks like our girl doesn't even have an official web site anymore. not that it was updated at all, but still... rarely does she update her FB/Twitter, and now the web page is gone, she does become irrelevant these days...

[IMG][/IMG]
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 12:53 AM   #3370
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

I recently went there and it was updated with results
But before that last time i was there was like 2 years ago
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 12:55 AM   #3371
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

Btw still thinking if i should go to Fed Cup
Dont know if its worth time and money
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:49 AM   #3372
country flag mb011

mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of

Both Jelena and Ana are still very doubtful about the Fed Cup. They are both in Belgrade, and are undergoing treatment for their injuries. The Fed Cup Captain of Serbia says Jelena's injury is "very serious", and that she will be in Nis, but doubtful she will go on to the court and play... Hope she will be wise, and not risk it this time...

"Injury of the abdominal muscles Jelena suffered is very serious and she has a scar from a few centimeters - reveals Vranes. - She's in therapy, and the final decision will be made in a few days and it is still a very open question."

Fed kup: Okuplja se tim, Ana i Jelena na terapijama
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 12:43 PM   #3373
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't know she was injured? Baby Anci didn't say she was injured after bombing out in Pattaya City, she just said it was tough to give your all at the Australian Open and then have to play another tournament so soon .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 12:56 PM   #3374
country flag mb011

Apparently Ana is troubled by shoulder injury, and it was bothering her at AO too.
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 01:00 PM   #3375
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Ana.
Jelena.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread