Lenka Jurikova - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 19th, 2011, 07:29 AM   #136
country flag Laechler

Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of
Re: Lenka Jurikova

www.youtube.com/laechlervic

Laechler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 20th, 2011, 07:56 AM   #137
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute

thank you!! nice video

Juanes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 06:44 PM   #138
Michaelangelo

Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all

Lenka vs Gronert in 2nd round in Lenzerheide. It sucks to see 2 favourite players playing vs each other so early in the tournament.
Michaelangelo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 12:49 AM   #139
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

she won USO QR1 6-2 3-6 6-2

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 11:17 PM   #140
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

My report from QR2 vs. Chan:
Chan vs. Jurikova:
I never spend too much time on Grandstand so this time I decided to watch this match since nothing else that I found interesting was going on and I wanted to sit on a court with real chairs so I can sit back, and none of the outer courts have that. The match was much closer than the score and I really felt bad for Lenka because she was really good and deserved more than one game though. Chan is a big girl and she barely made any UEs. Lenka tried everything and Chan was just amazing. She got to every ball. Lenka tried to move her around court but Chan just got to every ball and hit it even harder and even on drop shots Chan was there every time and she was really hitting the ball well. There was just absolutely nothing Lenka could do, and I felt bad for her because she was hitting almost as well as Chan. Both players had a lot of support from the crowd. Chan had a lot of Chinese and Taiwanese people cheering for her and Lenka only had a few people and they were the ones in her box, but they were cheering really loud for her. And some people really need to learn that you can’t stand during play. So many times the umpire would say “Ladies and Gentleman please take your seats, the players are waiting”, and the people standing were so oblivious. This happened so many times . I think I can see Chan getting into at least the top 50 if she keeps playing like this, and I think Jurikova can get to the top 100. There were many great rallies in this match, and like I said, it was much closer than the score. Oh, and it was really annoying that they didn’t have a scoreboard for this match so you had to memorize the score the whole time

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 01:28 PM   #141
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

She destroyed WC Svarre 6-0 6-0 in Copenhagen Q1.
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 08:32 PM   #142
country flag Laechler

Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of

Laechler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 08:40 AM   #143
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute

knee surgery yesterday..... she will be off minimally 6 weeks

Juanes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 06:54 AM   #144
battista

battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold

Lenka Jurikova offcourt photos: Vaihingen Summer 2012
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ralfrei...7630615688812/
battista is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 09:59 AM   #145
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by battista View Post
Lenka Jurikova offcourt photos: Vaihingen Summer 2012
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ralfrei...7630615688812/
very nice lady
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 03:10 AM   #146

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Lenka's starting her year in 10K Kaarst.

R1 d. Ema Mikulcic 6-7(2) 6-2 7-5
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 07:31 AM   #147

R2 vs. (2)Vankova
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 04:57 AM   #148

Lost 5-7 2-6
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 09:48 AM   #149

She's on MD EL for 10K Leimen starting on Feb 11.
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 10:22 AM   #150

10K Leimen

R1 d. (Q)Nina-Isabella Scholten 3 & 0
R2 vs. (5)Julia Kimmelmann