Practice Schedule for the Australian Open - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 13th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #76
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Practice Schedule for the Australian Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupojohn View Post
What happens if 2 players are playing each other and they are assigned the same court at the same time? Or is this list compiled after the draw?
I know that Kvitova was practising with Schiavone before the draw came out. You obviously never know what's gonna come next.

I also remember Maggie Maleeva and Karo Sprem practised at Wimbledon before their third round matches and then they would face off a couple days later.

But for sure players will try to find practise partners that can prepare them for matches. I don't think it's a surprise that Schiavone was practising with Safarova yesterday.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #77
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/.../practice.html

Petrova and Date-Krumm practising on the same court at the same time?
I guess they both have half court, right? Can't imagine they are hitting together before their match.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 02:54 PM   #78
country flag JCNALI

JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all

Donna,Martic,Sloanne ,Laura playing together
JCNALI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 08:32 AM   #79
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
So calling a professional athlete a fatass was totally necessary was it? Particularly seeing as Petra has had her own obvious struggles with fitness, thats rich coming from a fan of hers. I was just expressing my opinion on your language too.
Ferg, in all honesty, I was just kidding and since I see how big of a Marion fan you are, I apologize. I was just trying to make some light-hearted conversation(as to why I was kidding). Being bipolar also can contribute as I sometimes have a short temper, which can be triggered when someone says something I don't like. I dont appreciate the fact you blatantly ignore me when I respond to your posts and am trying to have an intelligent conversation with you.

The future of the WTA
SLOANE STEPHENS MADISON KEYS MONICA PUIG ELINA SVITOLINA
EUGENIE BOUCHARD
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote