Tennis Tipping #6a | Midland | Congrats Ethiopian Clowns and pedropt! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #31
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #6a | Midland | Commit now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasja View Post
in for singles.
And doubles with Elwin.
Confirmed.
And IN for singles
Advertisement

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #32
country flag wtatourfan

wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of

in singles
anyone for doubles with a ranking?
wtatourfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #33
country flag prima donna

prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of

In
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 11:29 PM   #34
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

OUT pls..
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 01:47 AM   #35
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

in
Vefci Y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 02:46 AM   #36
country flag Papillon.
?

Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute

In.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaxey View Post
in
anyone for doubles?
Me?
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 03:45 AM   #37
country flag digor

digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light

In for singles
In for doubles with kondrashov. Confirmed!
digor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 08:10 AM   #38
country flag Aniusia

Aniusia is a splendid one to behold Aniusia is a splendid one to behold Aniusia is a splendid one to behold Aniusia is a splendid one to behold Aniusia is a splendid one to behold Aniusia is a splendid one to behold Aniusia is a splendid one to behold Aniusia is a splendid one to behold Aniusia is a splendid one to behold Aniusia is a splendid one to behold Aniusia is a splendid one to behold

in

Anabel Medina Garrigues , Camille Pin , Maria Elena Camerin
Aniusia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 10:34 AM   #39
country flag andyroddlick

andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvwilliams View Post
in
doubles with andyroddlick
in single
double with luvwilliams
Joue-Les-Tours 50K
Double: Runner-up 2012 Monterrey 2013 Dubai-75K
Suicide :2011Birmingham 2013 Monterrey
FITD :Winner 2011 Sydney 2012 Luxembourg 2013 Birmingham
PAW: 2013 Auckland
andyroddlick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 08:17 PM   #40
country flag Papillon.
?

Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute

Since the new rankings are out, will the EL be updated to reflect those?
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 08:21 PM   #41
country flag Lord Sneeze

Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future

In
Doubles with coolfish1103
2013 W/L - Singles 00/00 Doubles 00/00
2013 Titles - Still to be decided
Lord Sneeze is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 08:29 PM   #42
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

In.

Chakvetadze Barthel Pavlyuchenkova Kerber Halep Shvedova Bencic
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 08:30 PM   #43
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

In.

Doubles with Kevin.
TT: Rank Singles 137 (High: 31), Doubles 30 (High: 5)
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Kylger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 09:00 PM   #44
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papillon. View Post
Since the new rankings are out, will the EL be updated to reflect those?
yes
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 09:56 PM   #45
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Just realized I was paired with number one doubles player!!

Congrats Drake 1980!! We shall win this week
moodin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote