The "OMG where is Danči Dementia thread" Thread vol. 2 - Page 45 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #661
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The "OMG where is Danči Dementia thread" Thread vol. 2

So that wasnt Peak Pierce?
King Halep is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 02:27 AM   #662
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alenyaa View Post
US Open semi in 2005.
Hated how Pierce won that match. Terrible sportsmanship and she didn't even take any initiative at all, just returned the ball and waited for Lena to make the error.
The difference was that Pierce was faking and Vika was inches from death's door.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 05:33 PM   #663
country flag Danči Dementia
¡Davai!

Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute

Who the fuck is that Pierce woman??

Hail Queen Komova
Dementieva - Hantuchova - Vaidisova - Ivanovic
Que el aire es de cristal, que puede estallar.....que aunque mis labios no hablen te quiero devorar.

Danči Dementia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 05:41 PM   #664
¡Davai!

Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute

I was robbed/mugged whatever.

yesterday morning on the RER, I was coming back home, I was standing up and then this guy grabs my bag and one to my left took my glasses off, they got out (it all happened on those seconds where you hear a beeeep announcing the doors are about to close) and the door closed :/ couldn´t even try to go after them, not that I would have I was in a state of shock inmediately.

my cellphone, ipod, cards, driving license, keys, my metro card, were in my bag, 50 euros so good-bye to that and good-bye to my eye sight.

I cancelled my french card, the cellphone and got my mom to cancel the mexican card, not that I had any money on either of them but its still important to do it.

now it seems I will have to wait for an apointment with the ophthalmologist, which supossedly can take up to 2 months? wtf? :/

now I´m more calmed and I´m looking at the bright side, I´m ok they dint´d do anything to me, which is the most but still damned it

Hail Queen Komova
Que el aire es de cristal, que puede estallar.....que aunque mis labios no hablen te quiero devorar.

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 05:50 PM   #665
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

That is shocking. They are such scum. Glad you are alright.
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 02:22 PM   #666
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Totally sucks. 2 months without glasses I would be dead. I guess your vision is better than mine.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #667
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

That sucks Dani, hate these kind of things and especially when they happen to my friends...Scum indeed... robberies sadly happen here too... mostly in the winterperiod when it gets dark.. but ugh... i really wish i could do something.. its already hard with your visum and such troubles now this sounds like finagle's law (not murphy's law )
Can't stand these unfair things.. and things i really get mad about is unfair things
Good you are unharmed and nothing bad happened...

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 07:43 PM   #668
¡Davai!

I went to several optician´s shop, to ask for some prices, funny when they asked me if I had a prescription from the doctor, when I told them I didn´t the prices went 50% up . bastards!

Called a doctor for an urgent appointment, the hostmom told me to basically beg them to take me,I was starting to do so, then the lady told me is ok we can give you one next week shuting me up

yay no 2 months waiting .

my vission is not that bad (I think) I don´t see well from far, and now that I don´t have my glasses I have the typoical headache and the red eyes, can´t wait to have them back so I can start looking at things on high definition

Hail Queen Komova

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 07:46 PM   #669
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

you should have a spare pair or an old pair with you
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 01:39 AM   #670
country flag mc8114

mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute

Dani D - yay for the new glasses
Melange is right, you should get a spare, just in case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alenyaa View Post
What have I ever done to you??
well, you hardly ever come here anymore so of course I assume you're in some kind of trouble

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 01:41 AM   #671
country flag mc8114

mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
The difference was that Pierce was faking and Vika was inches from death's door.
Right, Vika couldn't shuffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danči Dementia View Post
Who the fuck is that Pierce woman??
Mary Pierce
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 01:47 AM   #672
country flag mc8114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
So that wasnt Peak Pierce?
more like WTF Pierce i reckon
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 02:39 AM   #673
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathijs View Post
That sucks Dani, hate these kind of things and especially when they happen to my friends...Scum indeed... robberies sadly happen here too... mostly in the winterperiod when it gets dark.. but ugh... i really wish i could do something.. its already hard with your visum and such troubles now this sounds like finagle's law (not murphy's law )
Can't stand these unfair things.. and things i really get mad about is unfair things
Good you are unharmed and nothing bad happened...
Your new queen is MILFy, with all due respect to a head of state.

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 01:12 PM   #674
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
Your new queen is MILFy, with all due respect to a head of state.
haha max.. kinda yes.. Overloaded with the news the last few days...
Nice to know but they are starting to exploit it now... i am not in favor of the royal house but i don't see myself as a republican either... Willem Alexander will be the new king, and he will be inaugurated on april 30.. queensday will disappear and will be now kingsday on april 27th next year on Willem Alexander's bd...

Oh and now i am typing this i will share the latest news from my sister, goes with ups and downs... Her pancreas isn't fully working since a part is missing so makes it difficult to digest her food, she still has cramps everyday and can't eat too much greasy food, that makes her digestion go bad.. she's giving very big pills now
March 8 is the ultra advanced scan to see if there are any insulinomas (or not, what they told us) in the lymph nodes... if so there's still methods of treatment possible.. still its scary...
She hasn't had any hypoglycemias, knock on wood.....

Isis is doing alright, she's such a cute and adorable baby, 7 months old, in the beginning she was very solitairy minded because of the circumstances, she's a really sensitive baby, but it's now over and laughs much, she can even clap her hands and shake maracas and her rice filled egg.. cute to see her grow up...
I see both often now, max once a week in order to help them with some tasks in the household...

New years eve was great and emotional looking back to the year, but with us all in a vacancy home in the forests of drenthe near dwingeloo (between Assen and Hoogeveen) it just felt right...

Looked back and talked about it about all what happened the last half year last sunday, felt good naming it all and remember those dark days and hours....

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 02:05 PM   #675
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Well, the Dutch monarchy seems very cool. I think there's something to be said for tradition, and sometimes I think having a figurehead for ceremonies is a good thing as I feel some times the President's job gets trivialized when he's acting as head cheerleader and goodwill PR man instead of a head of government. And the Dutch and Scandinavians seem to keep the budget in line.

I hope your sister's results are good. It sounds like she is doing a bit better than when you last reported.

And have fun with that niece! She will be a big girl before you know it! (not that she still won't be fun).