*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 73 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 06:28 PM   #1081
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Yeah, read that too. Without Vika and Govortsova our team is
nastya is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 06:49 PM   #1082
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dghyletta View Post
Yes, I understand. I just thought I missed official information about withdraw.

I worry about another thing. Vika doesn`t play Fed Cup. I read the interview of our team captain Poutchek. She said that Vika and some other players stroke against new ITF rules about pick to the Olympic games. You know it is a big battle: WTA against ITF. But she needs to play 4 times in Fed Cup that join our tennis team in Rio. Of course our team is so weak without Vika. It is mean we will play only one time in a year in the FedCup. So Vika can be not pick on the Olympic Games.
There inevitably will be ways round this (citing injuries, citing 'made yourself available' but wasn't selected, ITF buckling). I wouldn't worry about it right now. A lot of top players will have same problem.

ps. Are you from Belarus? I wondered where all the Belarusians on this forum are!
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #1083
country flag Dghyletta

Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
There inevitably will be ways round this (citing injuries, citing 'made yourself available' but wasn't selected, ITF buckling). I wouldn't worry about it right now. A lot of top players will have same problem.

ps. Are you from Belarus? I wondered where all the Belarusians on this forum are!
I worry because other teams have good second number of team, high group in the Fed Cup and other ways which gave opportunity for the top players not play in Fed Cup and strike against rules. It is more better when team play 2 times in the year in Fed Cup. You can don`t play this year and then come in next year. But our team is so awful now And it can be situation that Vika will not get chance to play 4 times. I don`t worry about Fed Cup. I albosulately agree with Vika who chooise single career and don`t play Fed Cup. But Olympic Games it is important stuff for each player. I am sure Vika want to win some more medals.
Yes, I am from Belarus. I think our people don`t know english so good that use this forum. But here in Belarus a lot of people support Vika and proud of her.

Last edited by Dghyletta : Jan 29th, 2013 at 07:33 PM.
Dghyletta is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 07:38 PM   #1084
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post

Hey, I'm from Belarus too btw

Agreed with you, it's too soon to be worried, these rules not approved yet. And I think Vika knows what she is doing, she was overexcited at the OG this summer and definitely wants to play Rio
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 07:57 PM   #1085
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dghyletta View Post
I worry because other teams have good second number of team, high group in the Fed Cup and other ways which gave opportunity for the top players not play in Fed Cup and strike against rules. It is more better when team play 2 times in the year in Fed Cup. You can don`t play this year and then come in next year. But our team is so awful now And it can be situation that Vika will not get chance to play 4 times. I don`t worry about Fed Cup. I albosulately agree with Vika who chooise single career and don`t play Fed Cup. But Olympic Games it is important stuff for each player. I am sure Vika want to win some more medals.
Yes, I am from Belarus. I think our people don`t know english so good that use this forum. But here in Belarus a lot of people support Vika and proud of her.
Other examples of players this effects is Radwanska and Wozniacki. Both their teams are in low groups and I doubt they're playing Fed Cup (I don't know for sure). Ultimately the ITF will buckle most likely. They won't want an Olympics Games event without the top players (this applies to Andy Murray for example on mens side).
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 07:59 PM   #1086
country flag ozza

Hello to both of you too .

Vika must be treated like a queen in Belarus I am guessing?
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 08:10 PM   #1087
country flag nastya

Well, I wouldn't say that... Off course people very proud and cheering for her, but not all of us, you know with all of these political issues and other stupid things (like she's not patriotic enough ) And somebody just doesn't like her...
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 08:29 PM   #1088
country flag Dghyletta

Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light

nastya is right. I can add that situation is a few difficult. From one side a lot of people who know sport love her, support her. Other people just know about her and proud. I watched a few time ago programme where journalist ask to usual people about our sport stars. All of people remind Vika.
From other side here a lot of bad conversations abour her fake injuries,patriotic things. And one thing I hate that our journalists are suck. They write negative articles.I was so angry because they wrote that Vika could not win any Grand Slam. It was 2 years ago when Vika was a top player and had good results. And also they wrote about her money. It is lovely topic. Vika don`t want give any interview of them. I understand her.
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #1089
country flag ozza

Ha she's not patriotic enough (we get this about Murray in Britain lol), heard that one before. How can she be accused of that, she gave her all representing her country at Olympics? You didn't paint the picture I had though .

Last edited by ozza : Jan 29th, 2013 at 09:23 PM.
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #1090
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

I'm Belarusian too, I just live in Oz.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #1091
country flag Dghyletta

oh yeah i guess do you miss Belarus?
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #1092
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

I haven't lived there since early childhood, but yet I still have plenty of memories, so yes.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #1093
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Nice words from Iveta.

iveta benesova ‏@IvetaBenesova
Congratulations to you @vika7 ! Especially the way you handled huge amount of criticism from all sides after that unfortunate MTO! Brave!

victoria azarenka ‏@vika7
@IvetaBenesova thanks Iveta xx
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #1094
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend saw Vika at the Laker game last night
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 03:21 PM   #1095
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

Hey vikalanders i am late to the party. had an extremely busy week with my sister being sick but i did make sure to catch the final and lived each moment with our girl, all her struggles, crowd bullying her and finally letting it all go. i was so like sumyk after that final point. so cheers to all fellow lovely vikafans here and let's wish our girl continues to keep the haters fucking pressed as she already has been
viktory is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread