Thursday OOP + scores - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #1
country flag Ivanovic_fan

Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of
Thursday OOP + scores

Court 1 - starting at 10:00am

Ivanovic - Morita TBF 3/6 7/5 1/2
Puchkova vs. Hantuchova
Watson vs. Sevastova
Kumkhum vs. Kirilenko
Ivanovic/Morita vs Date-Krumm
Bratchikova vs. Puchkova/Hantuchova

Court 2 - starting at 10:00am

Vesnina - Danilidou TBF 6/2 1/0
Erakovic vs. Wongteanchai
Panova vs. Lisicki
Rodionova vs. Cirstea
Vesnina/Danilidou vs. Johansson

Court 3 will play only doubles
Finals Win/Lost
Singles : 0:0
Doubles : 2:8
Ivanovic_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #2
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of
Re: Thursday OOP + scores

finally 2 maches in 1day....
Do they have NB14:00 for the 3rd match??that's more helpful concerning the heat in Thai....
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #3
country flag Mynarco
EIFORYA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Finally 10am start

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Mynarco is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #4
country flag Ivanovic_fan

Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viennalover View Post
finally 2 maches in 1day....
Do they have NB14:00 for the 3rd match??that's more helpful concerning the heat in Thai....
No
Finals Win/Lost
Singles : 0:0
Doubles : 2:8
Ivanovic_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #5
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

Luksika has chance?
ILC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 10:47 PM   #6
country flag AnotherJoe

AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all

Am I the only one who thinks that Ana would be a better matchup for Kimiko than Ayumi?
AnotherJoe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 01:48 AM   #7
country flag jack daniels

jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of

Unfortunately it looks like another ruined by thunderstorms

Friday forecast looks a lot better
jack daniels is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 02:00 AM   #8
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherJoe View Post
Am I the only one who thinks that Ana would be a better matchup for Kimiko than Ayumi?
You mean out of form, pissed by the Schedule Ana and recently playing consistent, eager for win & points Ayumi, right?

Some Ana fan even thinks she will tank Pattaya so from that perspective, maybe yes....
Especially 2 matches in 1day, Top player like Ana may want to getta hell out of here but Ayumi surely try to play at her best no matter what the condition is....
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 02:09 AM   #9
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Isolated thunderstorms during the morning. Mostly sunny skies this afternoon. High 87F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
If not now, In 2-3 hours they should be able to play... I hope!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 02:14 AM   #10
country flag Viennalover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack daniels View Post
Unfortunately it looks like another ruined by thunderstorms

Friday forecast looks a lot better
Oh no, really??
they should have at least finish the 1R yesterday night,
since the weather was OK from 9 or 10pm....

then they didn't need to schedule from 10AM!!
Now we are in the mood of Kuara Lumple last year,
which Aga run away due to the bad schedule and crazy heat.....
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 02:17 AM   #11
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Morita - Ana I. 4-1 in fset.

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 02:19 AM   #12
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Lena V. vs Lena D. 6-2, 2-0...

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 02:21 AM   #13
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Morita *4-2...

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 02:26 AM   #14
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Morita 5-2*

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 02:28 AM   #15
country flag jack daniels

jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of

Good to have some tennis on early
jack daniels is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote