Ana Konjuh - Page 105 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #1561
country flag crotennis2

crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ana Konjuh

chingching she is not so much bigger than other players now, young maybe. If she stays injury free and coached good she can be (who said it) top 200 soon.
crotennis2 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 11:48 AM   #1562
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crotennis2 View Post
chingching she is not so much bigger than other players now, young maybe. If she stays injury free and coached good she can be (who said it) top 200 soon.
She is quite big
She has bulging leg muscles
She also looks a lot older than she is
I thought she looked older than Antonia in that picture
BTW, Antonia is looking very nice for someone who was on the edge of death very recently I really hope she can stay well

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 02:41 AM   #1563
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivananda View Post
Ana's father spoke very nice. He repeted Majoli's words about croatian tennis future. Donna and Petra are also included here (and other girls).
Ching ching was more ambitious than Ana's father....hahaha... He predicted 133 points from those 5 tournaments. I'd say that both are realistic but we will see what will happened very soon.
that's actually an underestimation to be honest, if you ever had a glimpse of her astronomical expectation of Anett
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 02:50 AM   #1564
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by crotennis2 View Post
He pays PP, so he can say it, and it's not so bad, just truth, it is bright with lots of good young players. Too many of these players are destroyed from parents, see this every day. Vekic is being pushed to choose for GB, she won't, we know this, but some in Croatia are angry.
noticed multiple times she was wearing the Croatia's national jersey in the photo/video, which makes me think is that intentional (considering the GB rumor......)

not gonna further think about that though, not seeing that happen
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 03:30 AM   #1565
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
that's actually an underestimation to be honest, if you ever had a glimpse of her astronomical expectation of Anett
Oh TimeyWimey how you know me
I was not that astronomical, I just thought she would be Top 200 by now
Ana is very consistent though so I don't think she will disappoint me like Anett did last year
My expectations for Anett are now more balanced
BTW, you don't know if I am a she or a he

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 07:06 AM   #1566
country flag rafaelkafka

rafaelkafka has disabled reputation

What is her height?
rafaelkafka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 07:23 AM   #1567
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaelkafka View Post
What is her height?
I read somewhere that she is 173 cm if I remember correctly, which seems about right if you look at the photos with her family, where she seems not more than 6 inches (or so) taller than her 9 year-old sister (who I assume is not a giant of a child...). But at her age you can pretty much count on her growing some more.
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 07:39 AM   #1568
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Btw I just ran into stats of the singles final match, so here are some highlights...

- Siniakova outaced Ana 6 to 4, but had a miserable 35% of first serve (which obviously gave Ana many opportunities to attack), while Ana had really nice 67%

- Ana's fastest serve was 181, while Siniakova was also impressive at 179 km/h

- Ana won 8 out of 11 points played from the net, while Siniakova didn't win any of the 3 she attempted

- Ana created 6 break point opportunities and took 3, while Siniakova won her only one

- while Ana made several winners more (16-10), she made almost as many unforced errors as Siniakova, and it's quite worrysome in the face of upcoming pro matches that she can make 27 unforced errors in a junior match that went on for just 19 games; yes, she has an agressive playing style and that brings the error count up, but it's still quite a lot - luckily Siniakova made 31 so she helped in that department too

All in all, some really interesting bits of info there. If anyone knows something I missed, feel free to add.
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 10:39 AM   #1569
country flag crotennis2

crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Btw I just ran into stats of the singles final match, so here are some highlights...

- Siniakova outaced Ana 6 to 4, but had a miserable 35% of first serve (which obviously gave Ana many opportunities to attack), while Ana had really nice 67%

- Ana's fastest serve was 181, while Siniakova was also impressive at 179 km/h

- Ana won 8 out of 11 points played from the net, while Siniakova didn't win any of the 3 she attempted

- Ana created 6 break point opportunities and took 3, while Siniakova won her only one

- while Ana made several winners more (16-10), she made almost as many unforced errors as Siniakova, and it's quite worrysome in the face of upcoming pro matches that she can make 27 unforced errors in a junior match that went on for just 19 games; yes, she has an agressive playing style and that brings the error count up, but it's still quite a lot - luckily Siniakova made 31 so she helped in that department too

All in all, some really interesting bits of info there. If anyone knows something I missed, feel free to add.

Younger players can be making so many errors better they make shots than be so conversative so young. Juniors are getting better this years.
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 12:05 PM   #1570
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Don't believe this vid has been posted. It was uploaded 2 weeks ago, before AO. It's a nice one, Ana is cute as always.

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Diyas Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #1571
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
Don't believe this vid has been posted. It was uploaded 2 weeks ago, before AO. It's a nice one, Ana is cute as always.

I love the bit where he is drenched and she looks like she went for a walk

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 06:54 AM   #1572

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Yes

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Diyas Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 06:55 AM   #1573
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes
Nice avatar.
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 07:00 AM   #1574

Thanks, I loved that pic

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 07:05 AM   #1575
country flag crotennis2

Quote:

Is only I thinking its little creepy? She is just young girl or nobody remembers it?
Closed Thread