2013 - 2/8 - Julia from Paris to Miami - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 05:13 PM   #46
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia from Paris to Miami 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
die mentalen Probleme von Julia übersieht hier, denke ich keiner diejenigen die immer noch von Top 10 reden sind da nicht wirklich realistisch, aber das habe ich auch schon Ende 2012 gehabt. Bisher verläuft sie Saison ähnlich wie letztes Jahr, gute Ansätze hier und da, gute Siege, gute Fights, aber doch auch immer wieder Schwächen, gerade in wichtigen Situationen...ob sich das jemals bessert, keine Ahnung, Safarova ist da ein ähnliches Beispiel, seit Jahren auch immer irgendwo zwischen 15 und 50, aber eben auch nie wirklich konstant und auch gerade bei den Slams ohne größere Erfolge..

my only German post for today, sorry
Julia will always be streaky and I think most posters agree on that. It's just the fact that she won Stuttgart and reached a back-to-back SF in Madrid that made people wonder if she is the next top player. Some people talked a lot about her at RG that year.
But it's been almost two years since and I think a Safarova-like career is quite likely. Although I do think she could get deeper at slams eventually.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 05:21 PM   #47
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Die Saison verläuft inzwischen schwächer als 2012.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #48
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

So many up and downs from Julia in this match. She had chances to win too but it was Mladenovic who was the better player on the key points.
Her attitude was poor too today.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 05:37 PM   #49
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

With her performance today she would have blown Peer (that's who she played in R1 last year) off the court. The draw always was bad luck, she got a player that played the match of her career so far today, but even if that didn't happen she would have had a difficult R2 and a very very difficult QF. It happens. Will she defend her final points in Dubai? Unlikely, and you'll have trouble containing yourself when you get to delete those points from her ranking.

But the way she has played at the AO and today I am confident that she'll be able to go far a few times this year.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #50
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

She had her chances in Auckland where she was seeded at #2, but Görges and MM tournaments is another topic.
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #51
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

She was audibly and visibly sick in Auckland.
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #52
country flag mk27

Excuse. If she was really ill, she wouldn't have played doubles.
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #53
country flag LinusVanPelt

LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light

She does not play well. Thats it. Its not because of her opponent's "well-being" it was not her "sickness". She lost an teenager. Again. Thats it, she just did not play well in her match; so:

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #54
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Quote:
those comments arent that bad, just that she has to win such matches, that she will never be top 10 with such results, that it was totally unnecessary after leading 52..we all know that anyway..those defeats from Julia are annoying as hell
eben, harmlos im vergleich zu solchen hier...

https://twitter.com/raisedfist666/st...03594175623169
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #55
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnffy View Post

Muss so eine Scheiße auch noch hier zitiert werden?
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 08:02 PM   #56
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If I was a pro, I would not be on twitter, that's for sure.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 09:51 PM   #57
country flag mk27

Görges hatte eine Aufschlagsquote von unter 50% im 2. und 3.Satz. So viel zum Thema gute Leistung.
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 09:59 PM   #58
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:

Ach Julia weiß wie man diese Leute blockt, auch einige TF User stehen mittlerweile auf ihrer Blockierliste

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD), Ivanovic, Svitolina
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 10:44 PM   #59
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
die mentalen Probleme von Julia übersieht hier, denke ich keiner diejenigen die immer noch von Top 10 reden sind da nicht wirklich realistisch, aber das habe ich auch schon Ende 2012 gehabt. Bisher verläuft sie Saison ähnlich wie letztes Jahr, gute Ansätze hier und da, gute Siege, gute Fights, aber doch auch immer wieder Schwächen, gerade in wichtigen Situationen...ob sich das jemals bessert, keine Ahnung, Safarova ist da ein ähnliches Beispiel, seit Jahren auch immer irgendwo zwischen 15 und 50, aber eben auch nie wirklich konstant und auch gerade bei den Slams ohne größere Erfolge..
Julias Hauptproblem ist ihr Kopf und nicht, ob ihre Rückhand vielleicht nicht ganz astrein ist oder ihre Beine nicht so beweglich sind, wie die von Michael Flatley. Und die Frage, ob sie dieses Problem in den Griff bekommen kann, entscheidet darüber, ob sie bei großen Turnieren irgendwann über Mitläufer-Status hinaus kommt. Manche haben das spätestens letzten Sommer erkannt, andere kapieren das erst jetzt. Irgendwann werden es alle kapieren.
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 10:53 PM   #60
country flag mk27

Görges führte ja bereits 5:3 und 30:0 im 3.Satz
Ich gehe inzwischen davon aus, dass sie ihre mentalen Probleme nicht in den Griff bekommen wird.

Gegen Li hat sie den 2.Satz doch auch abgeschenkt. Ich glaube kaum, dass das Petkovic oder Kerber passiert wäre.