~Petra Martic~ - Page 209 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 11:06 AM   #3121
country flag pestacide

pestacide has disabled reputation
Re: ~Petra Martic~

you're wrong there crotennis2.. a genetical problem on her knee "bakers cyst" isn't anyones fault.. it's how some people are born.. now that it has been eliminated the people who brought her to top 50 and petra, who played the tennis to get top 50 can get back to work..
dedication is only limited by complications outside the sphere of physiologists and tennis experts..
dedication is ever present in petra, when her body allows for it! she is one of the youngest in top 100 and has a lot of years in tennis.. keeping them injury free is the job of fitness coaches and physios, as well as the head coaches that work with their players.. but it is also the responsibility of doctors to diagnose internal problems and/or genetical limitations correctly..
the player does what he/she is told by the people she pays to do that.. and petra is a player that does things 110%..
blaming the coaches and fitness coaches is easy.. blaming the player is even easier.. what is really difficult for people like you is wishing all the best to these kids to get the maximum out of their already very successful lives..
look at the drilling cilic gets, why? because some of you are losing money on betting.. in the end, the guy (and petra) have seen more of the world, made more money and lived more abundantly than any of you ever will..
don't look to blame, look to support and help.. otherwise, look at another player on this forum.. and repeat your mistakes..
pestacide is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 11:16 AM   #3122
country flag crotennis2

crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pestacide View Post
you're wrong there crotennis2.. a genetical problem on her knee "bakers cyst" isn't anyones fault.. it's how some people are born.. now that it has been eliminated the people who brought her to top 50 and petra, who played the tennis to get top 50 can get back to work..
dedication is only limited by complications outside the sphere of physiologists and tennis experts..
dedication is ever present in petra, when her body allows for it! she is one of the youngest in top 100 and has a lot of years in tennis.. keeping them injury free is the job of fitness coaches and physios, as well as the head coaches that work with their players.. but it is also the responsibility of doctors to diagnose internal problems and/or genetical limitations correctly..
the player does what he/she is told by the people she pays to do that.. and petra is a player that does things 110%..
blaming the coaches and fitness coaches is easy.. blaming the player is even easier.. what is really difficult for people like you is wishing all the best to these kids to get the maximum out of their already very successful lives..
look at the drilling cilic gets, why? because some of you are losing money on betting.. in the end, the guy (and petra) have seen more of the world, made more money and lived more abundantly than any of you ever will..
don't look to blame, look to support and help.. otherwise, look at another player on this forum.. and repeat your mistakes..
Are you really speaking or only promoting yourself? If you have now to make propaganda, say such, not attack others. I place no blame, just facts that can be associated all over, a genetic disruption is an explanation, only. People like me? Betting? Where? Are you making accusations or just like I say self-promoting how great you are? People are allowed to ask questions and discuss, if the player makes statements then it is clear, if not, then it can allow for space. It is free to comment here or other places, not to take directions from a person hiding behind a hand and keyboard. Be honest. I am clear in my intention, it is great she succeed for herself, family, country. If you feel such attacks then you have the problem my friend, not elsewhere.
crotennis2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 12:52 AM   #3123
country flag pestacide

I am not attacking you..you seem like an intelligent guy.. you admit to not being clearly informed yet your conclusions are made and you do blame people.. This is the most horrible thing to these players, that when there is no info, the worst and most negative is taken for granted..but on what basis?
The picture of petra martic is a very bright one, sure, it has a few black spots but certainly not enough to change the gist of the big picture.. Hence, lets say that petra being 62wta and the best and highest ranked player in cro is a good thing.. Lets just not focus on what isnt good.. Such as a loss to doi which was followed by surgery the same night..
Wanna blame someone? Blame the people in cro who did not see the cyst in november and because of whom she lost her pre-season, brisbane and sydney! Not petra or her team!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 12:52 AM   #3124
country flag pestacide

The australians found the problem and fixed it in 2 days!

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 04:31 AM   #3125
country flag mic12

mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice

Quote:
The australians found the problem and fixed it in 2 days!
ok, obviously you are on petra's team and are bored as she recovers, and you don't have anything better to do than troll the internet forums. That's fine.

But you could do much better for her and the team, and set up some form of communication between her and her fans. Look at what Vekic is doing. Maybe it's sometimes too much, but it is nice to keep your fans informed and in the loop about what is going on with you.

Petra has not given any interviews (as far as I know) since she got injured and that is what fuels speculations like those on this forum. A much better and more productive way to fix this situation is to open up communication: set up a webpage, get her a twitter account, something. Something that is updated with some regularity.
mic12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 10:44 AM   #3126
country flag crotennis2

crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I am not attacking you..you seem like an intelligent guy.. you admit to not being clearly informed yet your conclusions are made and you do blame people.. This is the most horrible thing to these players, that when there is no info, the worst and most negative is taken for granted..but on what basis?
The picture of petra martic is a very bright one, sure, it has a few black spots but certainly not enough to change the gist of the big picture.. Hence, lets say that petra being 62wta and the best and highest ranked player in cro is a good thing.. Lets just not focus on what isnt good.. Such as a loss to doi which was followed by surgery the same night..
Wanna blame someone? Blame the people in cro who did not see the cyst in november and because of whom she lost her pre-season, brisbane and sydney! Not petra or her team!

You were attack making and open. You now blame Croatians for the problem, real? If you are her team be more active and not talk behind, and I did not blame, just try make a reason of why she has problems. Defend all you care to though now you use this to blame others. As micl2 says, make release tell people, if not then do not go on forums to look in comments for attacks it's not right. It makes her look bad
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 07:42 PM   #3127
country flag pestacide

Mic12: everything u say makes sense.. And is taken as good advice..
Thanks

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 10:52 PM   #3128
country flag mic12

mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice

Quote:
Mic12: everything u say makes sense.. And is taken as good advice..
Thanks
That's great! I would love to see regular Petra updates! And I know a lot of people on here would too!
mic12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 06:48 AM   #3129
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mic12 View Post
That's great! I would love to see regular Petra updates! And I know a lot of people on here would too!
Absolutely!
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 03:27 PM   #3130
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

^^
I agree, I would love to know what is happening with Petra sometimes.
Very often we know so little about what's going on with her, media never reports anything about her.
I hope she can finaly get rid of injuries and then play at least once full season, maybe in 2014?
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #3131
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

So, Martic withdrew from DOHA qualies? Message #40:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=472934&page=3

Back injury must still persist, which kept her out of Shenzhen and looked not to be in shape at the AO.
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #3132
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Kuala Lumpur is not too far away, 200 pts there, gonna be a big hit in the ranking
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 10:58 PM   #3133
country flag pestacide

petra withdrew from doha a dub because she will go to rehab in switzerland.. she had a cyst removed from her knee a few hours after losing to doi..
petra will suffer on the rankings in the short term, but the most important thing is to have her 100% before she goes onto the court in ind well/miami..
if she is 100% and able to maintain that, she will be able to get on a roll with her tennis and the ranking will sort itself out..
in the end, the aim is for a longterm career.. at the moment she is competing against herself.. nobody else.. once she is right, she can start to look at those ranked in front of her..
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 06:30 AM   #3134
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

It would be nice to see her back for Kuala Lumpur so that she tries to defend at least some points there, but with so little time and match practice I don't think she'd be able to do very much unfortunately. Of course, if she can get ready for the big ones in the States that would be awesome, cause she's got a lot of room to improve her points there and every win brings a nice chunk.
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 10:52 AM   #3135
country flag crotennis2

Quote:
petra withdrew from doha a dub because she will go to rehab in switzerland.. she had a cyst removed from her knee a few hours after losing to doi..
petra will suffer on the rankings in the short term, but the most important thing is to have her 100% before she goes onto the court in ind well/miami..
if she is 100% and able to maintain that, she will be able to get on a roll with her tennis and the ranking will sort itself out..
in the end, the aim is for a longterm career.. at the moment she is competing against herself.. nobody else.. once she is right, she can start to look at those ranked in front of her..
Vv good update. Ziveli to her!