Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 12:01 PM   #466
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of
Re: ALLEZ Mandy Minella!

They had so many laughs together

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 09:06 PM   #467
country flag TheFramer

TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Mandy is playing Paris next, and not in the lineup for Fed Cup
Mandy's schedule:

Paris Q
Cali
Bogota
?Acapulco?
Indian Wells Q
Miami Q
TheFramer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 10:11 PM   #468
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by katshearts View Post
They had so many laughs together

yeh went they were waiting for the Russians. It was funny

Sent from my GT-I9070 using VerticalSports.Com App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 12:49 AM   #469
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

I really hope Mandy does well in Cali. She is defending a Final and a doubles title
Then Bogota is a doubles final and Monterrey a Singles QF

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 09:19 AM   #470
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

The Bogota dubs final was with Voegele right? I don't think Voegele is going to Bogota this year. I'd like them to play together again though.

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 09:24 AM   #471
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Mandy is playing Paris next, and not in the lineup for Fed Cup
Yes because of safety worries.
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 10:18 PM   #472
country flag Kəv.

Paris
(3)Tatishvili v Camerin
Puig v El Tabakh
Foretz Gacon v Rezai
Voegele v (8)Minella

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 01:00 PM   #473
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Lost to Voegele. Terrible start to the year for Mandy.

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:45 PM   #474
country flag Kəv.

saw it coming though. Steffi has been playing well last few weeks and Mandy sucks indoors

Playing doubles with Moulton-Levy again

Sent from my GT-I9070 using VerticalSports.Com App

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #475
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

Nooooo
Dushevina/Garrigues def. Minella/Levy 6-1 4-6 10-7
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 09:59 PM   #476
country flag Kəv.

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 03:59 AM   #477
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

next she will protect her big points. Good luck, mandy
SurfingPikachu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 12:26 AM   #478
country flag Kəv.

Mandy Minella
7 hours ago
@coque practicing

Old Feb 6th, 2013, 10:55 AM   #479
country flag TheFramer

TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drimal View Post
Yes because of safety worries.
I think the safety concerns playing in Acapulco should be much greater. Acapulco is no longer the holiday paradise is once was.
TheFramer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 09:41 AM   #480
country flag Kəv.

mandy minella ‏@mandyminella
First private flight experience with my friend Nick as a pilot.very nice views from london to the southcoast