Forum Name Change - What Will It Be? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: What's Your Choice?

The Slut Slayer 8 32.00%
Laura's Lounge 15 60.00%
Robson's Retreat 5 20.00%
That Leftie Swing 8 32.00%
Laura's Lair 0 0%
The Slut Hut 1 4.00%
Lord Of Laura 0 0%
Others (Please State) 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #1
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute
Forum Name Change - What Will It Be?

I've taken some of your suggestions and put them into a poll. Again, if you don't like whats on the poll you can request but only if your suggestion has more votes than what is offered on the poll. If not, we go with the suggestion with the most votes from the poll as the official forum name.
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 05:49 PM   #2
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Forum Name Change - What Will It Be?

I've went for Laura's Lounge and then also That Leftie Swing. If it came to it though I'd probably go with That Leftie Swing
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #3
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

I get the slut slayer, but there's something wrong in the slut hut
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 07:20 PM   #4
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

I think 'The Slut Slayer' is slightly inappropriate

Laura's Lounge or Robson's Retreat.
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 08:01 PM   #5
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

How do we get a mod to change the name? Looks like Laura's Lounge is the comprehensive winner.
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 08:05 PM   #6
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
How do we get a mod to change the name? Looks like Laura's Lounge is the comprehensive winner.
Maybe send pm to Meelis

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote