Anett Kontaveit - Page 101 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 06:59 AM   #1501
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Anett
Time for me to troll GM

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 07:06 AM   #1502
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Time for me to troll GM
Nooooo

So Vogt next? Although there is no confirmation of this result yet..

Nope, Rajicic instead. Winnable surely, but then again, who knows.

Last edited by muusa : Jan 29th, 2013 at 08:38 AM.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 07:44 AM   #1503
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done!
Zhang started well but Anett managed to break her rhythm in the 2nd set and took over the control, and never looked back
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 08:44 AM   #1504
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Anett should be the favourite
She could make her first SF here
I am not getting my hopes up though as Sun is still here

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #1505
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Good chance to make it to the QF, Anett is better but never know with her
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 04:16 AM   #1506
country flag chingching

Anett leads 7-5 3-1 but is down 0-30

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 04:24 AM   #1507
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

75 41 now, come on Anett!
75 51
75 61

Well done! Another QF, but now it's time to go further

Last edited by muusa : Jan 30th, 2013 at 04:33 AM.
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 04:39 AM   #1508
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
75 41 now, come on Anett!
75 51
75 61

Well done! Another QF, but now it's time to go further
This
And I think that this time she can do it
Who will she play in the next round, Sun or Moore???
Whoever she meets in the QF and whoever she might meet in the SF is beatable IMO
Even in the Final given the players left in the draw combined with Olivia's form

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 06:35 AM   #1509
country flag muusa

Sun is next, she defeated Moore with the same score as she defeated Anett in summer: 63 60 Her recent results haven't been anything spectacular though (at least in singles), so it's time for Anett to revenge her
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 08:11 AM   #1510
country flag chingching

Quote:
Sun is next, she defeated Moore with the same score as she defeated Anett in summer: 63 60 Her recent results haven't been anything spectacular though (at least in singles), so it's time for Anett to revenge her
Perfectly said muusa
Anett will get her revenge and make her first 25K Semi
I wonder if it will be streamed
I can't wait for a potential interview with Anett
If Anett doesn't make US Open Qualies, I would love to see her play the ridiculously weak 25s in Australia and pick up about 100 points
BTW, her projected ranking after making the QF will put her just outside the Top 370

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 10:02 AM   #1511
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wonder if it will be streamed
It will be on court 6, so no.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #1512
country flag martin333

martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I can't wait for a potential interview with Anett

Yeah, because we haven't really heard her speaking english.
martin333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 03:18 PM   #1513
country flag Tennisfan06

Good job! But now it gets really tough

Quote:
She had even worse results last year but that bad form disappeared right when she was playing against Anett
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #1514
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin333 View Post
Yeah, because we haven't really heard her speaking english.
Colette Lewis said that she sounds like someone, who has been living in the States all her life
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 07:57 PM   #1515
country flag chingching

I have hard Anett speaks in English and it seems Estonian people sound kind of British/American with their own Estonian twang
I don't think she sounds that American
Although her English is beyond excellent. Even the ITF said she spoke flawless English Much much much much better than my Estonian