Tuesday OOP + scores - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 09:35 AM   #31
country flag Ivanovic_fan

Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future
Re: Tuesday OOP + scores

Idemo Ana
Finals Win/Lost
Singles : 0:1
Doubles : 3:10
Ivanovic_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 09:55 AM   #32
country flag Ivanovic_fan

Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future

Rain
Finals Win/Lost
Singles : 0:1
Doubles : 3:10
Ivanovic_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 10:16 AM   #33
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Rain - the worst thing in tennis.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 10:25 AM   #34
country flag jack daniels

jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of

How bad is the rain lads?
jack daniels is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 10:39 AM   #35
country flag Lord Sneeze

Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future

Light mist from what I hear. Hopefully be about an hour before it clears.
2013 W/L - Singles 00/00 Doubles 00/00
2013 Titles - Still to be decided
Lord Sneeze is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 10:50 AM   #36
country flag jack daniels

jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of

Cheers for the info
jack daniels is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 11:15 AM   #37
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

Ouchi... was better to finish 1st set before rain...
KDK had 5-3* lead with 40-40 and 2SP at *5-4.... hope the match ends within today....
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 11:23 AM   #38
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Livescorehunter scoreboard shows Morita won 64 62
http://www.livescorehunter.com/Lives...re-Tennis.html
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #39
country flag hopshio

hopshio is just really nice hopshio is just really nice hopshio is just really nice hopshio is just really nice hopshio is just really nice hopshio is just really nice hopshio is just really nice hopshio is just really nice hopshio is just really nice hopshio is just really nice hopshio is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viennalover View Post
Ouchi... was better to finish 1st set before rain...
KDK had 5-3* lead with 40-40 and 2SP at *5-4.... hope the match ends within today....
she actualy had 3 sp on her service
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #40
country flag hopshio

hopshio is just really nice hopshio is just really nice hopshio is just really nice hopshio is just really nice hopshio is just really nice hopshio is just really nice hopshio is just really nice hopshio is just really nice hopshio is just really nice hopshio is just really nice hopshio is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
Livescorehunter scoreboard shows Morita won 64 62
http://www.livescorehunter.com/Lives...re-Tennis.html
think it a mistake.....on bet365 is showing that is raining..
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 11:30 AM   #41
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Players on court. Will resume in a min.
ozza is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 11:42 AM   #42
country flag hopshio

still raining?
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #43
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

No play has resumed, or is about to resume imminently on courts it hasn't.
ozza is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 11:49 AM   #44
country flag hopshio

ivanovic started
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 12:06 PM   #45
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

Kimiko!! nice start, finish in 2 please...

what happened to Ana?? tired?
picture from welcome party looked pretty tired with no make ups....
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote