Lisa Whybourn - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 6th, 2011, 03:32 AM   #31
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lisa Whybourn

Hi there, she lost but troubled Tetiana for sure Form is weird but pretty flat
strokes, and had temper and kindly took autograph and photo request from me
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 13th, 2011, 11:02 AM   #32
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Lisa Whybourne joins Bath.
Thought she liked it at Wrexham. Perhaps she's with Bath at Wrexham. Doesn't fill one with confidence when they can't even spell her name right.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 10:32 PM   #33
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

This thread needs some updating! Lisa made the SF's of Antalya this week and lost 4 and 5 to Jakupovic (A good result)

She's struggled since coming back from injury but maybe this is the start of her rise back to the top 300
Old May 24th, 2012, 03:10 PM   #34
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Through to Semi Final of $25k Astana!

Plays Buryachok for a place in the final.
Old May 26th, 2012, 10:03 AM   #35
country flag Joe.

Through to the final! Plays the talented teenager Lyudmula Kichenok in the final...good luck Lisa
Old May 26th, 2012, 10:21 AM   #36
country flag Joe.

Lost 6-4 4-6 2-6

A good week for her though! Should rise 100 places- back into the top 500
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 02:41 PM   #37
country flag Joe.

Beats Claire Feuerstein in R1 of Nottingham 50k
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 11:55 AM   #38
country flag Joe.

She got a QWC into Eastbourne- plays Sania Mirza in R1.

Good Luck Lisa
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #39
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

Lisa beat Gronert in the first quali round at Wimbledon 6-1 4-6 6-4
2008- 25K Jersey, 75K Torhout
2009- 25K Changwong, 75K Shrewsbury
2010- 100K Midland, 50K Nottingham
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 05:17 PM   #40
country flag Joe.

Awesome win! Gronert has a HUGE serve.
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 01:50 AM   #41
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of

Good luck in USA

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 03:22 PM   #42
country flag Joe.

Through to the Semis of $25k Phuket after wins over South, Eric and Broady! Plays Plipuech for a place in the final.

Good luck Lisa
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #43
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Into the final v Kumkhum, according to the tournament thread. So far in this tournament, it's taken a Brit to beat a Brit. But Kumkhum is top seed, and playing at home.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 10:55 AM   #44
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

Lisa lost in the final 6-0 7-5. But a great effort and may get her up high enough to be considered for a Wimbledon WC!
2008- 25K Jersey, 75K Torhout
2009- 25K Changwong, 75K Shrewsbury
2010- 100K Midland, 50K Nottingham
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #45
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Oh Phuket
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote