Tara Moore - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #106
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tara Moore

Tara wins 10K Preston. Lets see if she can step it up to the big time!
2008- 25K Jersey, 75K Torhout
2009- 25K Changwong, 75K Shrewsbury
2010- 100K Midland, 50K Nottingham
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #107
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Congrats Tara! Think she's playing a couple of 25K's in the states soon? Be interesting to see how she does there.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 02:27 AM   #108
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Tara Moore

Well done Two Titles Tara

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 09:32 PM   #109
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

W/L record of 10-0 so far this year

Hopefully she'll step it up to $25ks though....I expect her to be in the top 200 by Wimbledon.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #110
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Even at $10k level, winning 10 matches in a row is impressive. Well done, Tara It's easy to forget how young she is (younger than Watson and Konta). There's still loads of time for her to develop.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:07 PM   #111
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute

yup, last year was messed up partly because of injury. she has already made 20 more points from january-may than she did in the whole of last year. if she stays injury-free she really should be in the top 200 by wimbledon, and if her forehand is on she can beat anyone outside, and toruble plenty of people inside the top 100 (on a semi-fast court at least)

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 01:48 AM   #112
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Tara Moore

Good luck in the 25Ks in USA

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 12:40 PM   #113
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

A win against Brengle tonight might secure Tara a career high ranking in the following week's ranking. And if it doesn't happen tonight, no doubt it'll happen in the coming weeks. She's playing so well

Her top 250 ranking is pretty much secure until the grass season, meaning a Wimbledon WC is on the books. And although I'm not expecting it, I wouldn't rule out a Miami QWC - she is a Bolletieri girl after all.

... for some reason.
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #114
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Yeah great result for Tara, god I remember Brengle from her junior days. Seems so long ago now, even though it isn't really. Good luck Tara!
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 12:01 AM   #115
country flag WIMBY

RANCHO MIRAGE DOUBLES TITLE

Moore/South (GBR/GBR) d. (wc)Abaza/Chirico (USA/USA) 46 62 12-10

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 09:30 AM   #116
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Disappointing 3 and 0 loss to Brengle but 2 $10k Titles and 2 $25k QFs isn't a bad start to the year. But in order to reach the top 200 she needs to be winning $25ks.
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 04:24 PM   #117
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully she can get a few wins in Arizona!
2008- 25K Jersey, 75K Torhout
2009- 25K Changwong, 75K Shrewsbury
2010- 100K Midland, 50K Nottingham
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:01 PM   #118
country flag Dawson.

Third quarter final in a row in the States after a good win over Julie Coin. Hopefully she'll fair better this time! She's most likely to face Brengle again.

... for some reason.
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 10:59 AM   #119
country flag Joe.

Really good win

Good luck against Brengle....
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 12:29 AM   #120
country flag Dawson.

Beats Brengle 6-2, 0-6, 6-3! faces Pavlovic in the semis, who she beat last week. Guaranteed career high ranking too

... for some reason.