Banana Bobusic 4 Eva! (Bojana Bobusic Cheering Thread) - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 02:54 AM   #316
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Banana Bobusic 4 Eva! (Bojana Bobusic Cheering Thread)

She should be really happy with how well she played today despite the second set. If she carries on this form and confidence for the rest of the year I can honestly see her pushing for the top 100. She has already shown that she has the game to compete a WTA level.

Jarmila Gajdosova, Ash Barty, Olivia Rogowska, Abbie Myers

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kristina Mladenovic, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 03:11 AM   #317
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I had never heard of this girl before today but I was really impressed. She has won a new fan in me. I hope this will spur her onto better things in 2013 and get inside that top 150. She has a great game.
Andy. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 07:51 AM   #318
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Was there today watching. Very impressive first set. Her serve is too weak though. Needs more power aswell.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:42 AM   #319
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately I didn't get to see her today, but mighty effort in that first set. Couldn't have gotten a seat if I tried though! The end result is nothing to be ashamed of

This year is just starting, but I'm excited about what's in store if she can keep her level up. It would be criminal if she didn't crack the top 200 this year. She has been very competitive in the 3 WTA events she's played so far. She needs to keep this up now, and hopefully won't be too much of a come down when she goes back to Oz $25K level. But she's gotta do it. Good luck
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 11:02 AM   #320
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
This was always going to be the story in the 2nd set unfortunately but i'm still very impressed with set 1. Also at the crowd calling her "Bobby" haha
that was so bad haha. The crowd knew absolutely nothing about her, while I was lining up outside everyone was going in to watch "some Aussie chick". The guys I was with thought her name actually was bobby when the crowd yelled it out, did they really think her parents would give her such a tongue twister of a name Bobby Bobusic??

About the actual game, only managed to get in when she was down 3-0 so I missed the good part in the first set. At least I had good seats for Ebden after (until he self destructed like all the others Aussies)
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 11:32 AM   #321
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam21 View Post
that was so bad haha. The crowd knew absolutely nothing about her, while I was lining up outside everyone was going in to watch "some Aussie chick". The guys I was with thought her name actually was bobby when the crowd yelled it out, did they really think her parents would give her such a tongue twister of a name Bobby Bobusic??

About the actual game, only managed to get in when she was down 3-0 so I missed the good part in the first set. At least I had good seats for Ebden after (until he self destructed like all the others Aussies)
I mustve been near you i heard a guy say " its ag radwanska v some aussie chick" i didnt manage to get in tho

Sent from my GT-I9070 using VerticalSports.Com App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 11:38 AM   #322
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Boj down to play $25K Burnie starting in 2 weeks. Hope to get some points on the board, starting here
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 05:30 PM   #323
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 10:50 PM   #324
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
Unfortunately I didn't get to see her today, but mighty effort in that first set. Couldn't have gotten a seat if I tried though! The end result is nothing to be ashamed of

This year is just starting, but I'm excited about what's in store if she can keep her level up. It would be criminal if she didn't crack the top 200 this year. She has been very competitive in the 3 WTA events she's played so far. She needs to keep this up now, and hopefully won't be too much of a come down when she goes back to Oz $25K level. But she's gotta do it. Good luck
And from what this Aussie swing has lacked in terms of points, hopefully she has belief behind her which could be just as valuable.
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 10:57 PM   #325
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by louloubelle View Post
And from what this Aussie swing has lacked in terms of points, hopefully she has belief behind her which could be just as valuable.
Exactly. She should take so much from this. Played a mixture of top 5, 50, 100 opponents and mixed it with them all. Hopefully she can transfer this form to the grind of the ITF events.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 05:15 AM   #326
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

(3)Chanel Simmonds (RSA) v Bojana Bobusic (AUS)

I hate it how Boj has had such a great summer (winning AO wc playoff, qualifying for Brissy and almost beating Cornet, almost beating Davis and taking 5 games off the world number 4) but didn't even improve her ranking much.

I hope she can get a few wins in ITFs, then play some WTA's and try to qualify.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 11:05 PM   #327
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of

shes getting wooped so far
MalJackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 11:17 PM   #328
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalJackson View Post
shes getting wooped so far
score??

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 11:38 PM   #329
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

she lost the first 6-3 but just won the second 6-2...
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 12:20 AM   #330
country flag Kəv.

3-6 6-2 5-0 is now 3-6 6-2 5-2

Please close it out Boj

Imo, she would be able to beat everyone in the field except Savic, who is in her quarter

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3