Anne's 2013 Cheering & Pictures Thread. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 10:15 PM   #1
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
Anne's 2013 Cheering & Pictures Thread.

From AO Players Party, with James Ward.

GL Anne
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 11:28 PM   #2
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
Re: Anne's 2013 Cheering & Pictures Thread.

Where is she next playing?
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 12:47 PM   #3
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Just checked and actually she will be playing this week in Pattaya qualies.
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:45 PM   #4
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
Haha, good stuff!

Hope she qualifies

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:56 PM   #5
country flag Wert.

Yes, good luck
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 10:21 PM   #6
country flag vaslav37

vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice

Her post Australian Open ranking is predicted to be 144...
vaslav37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 10:22 PM   #7
country flag Wert.

Pulled out of Pattaya City qualifying

Sent from my HTC Desire C using VerticalSports.Com App
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:03 PM   #8
country flag Wert.

Anne's forum got deleted

Kinda saw this coming Oh well

And they didnt delete Benesova's forum which has been way more unactive than Anne's.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:53 PM   #9
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

I don't think that's a problem really. One less click to get to it, and Anne hasn't been achieving enough to keep a subforum active.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 07:44 PM   #10
country flag Wert.

She is part of TEAM GB for this week FC tournament in Israel.
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 07:44 PM   #11
country flag Wert.

Anne Keothavong@annekeothavong
With Croatian practice buddy @donnavekic at the Fed Cup dinner

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #12
country flag Wert.

Anne will be playing WTA Florianapolis (BRA) next week. I hope she is fully recovered and ready to

show some good performances there.
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 05:43 PM   #13
country flag Evans.

Hopefully she gets a good draw.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 09:51 PM   #14
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

Anne draws Mladenovic the 7th seed in the first round.
2008- 25K Jersey, 75K Torhout
2009- 25K Changwong, 75K Shrewsbury
2010- 100K Midland, 50K Nottingham
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 09:55 PM   #15
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Yeah a toughie...not the best draw for Anne.