~ The Figure Skating Season 2012-2013~ - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #136
country flag Brashkoala

Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future
Re: ~ The Figure Skating Season 2012-2013~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rerun View Post
Brian is gone as competitive athlete
so sad.

live stream of the women's free skate anyone?

ps-kostner landed a triple flip/triple toe and triple lutz/triple toe in practice
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 07:23 PM   #137
country flag ~{X}~

~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute

All my last generation guys are leaving.

I don't know any of these new people.

WOZNIACKI BOUCHARD VENUS
~{X}~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 07:28 PM   #138
country flag fifty-fifty

fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brashkoala View Post
so sad.

live stream of the women's free skate anyone?

ps-kostner landed a triple flip/triple toe and triple lutz/triple toe in practice

http://www.ltv7.lv/files/player-lice...autostart=true
fifty-fifty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #139
country flag fifty-fifty

fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of

Ladies EURO final result

1 Carolina KOSTNER ITA 194.71
2 Adelina SOTNIKOVA RUS 193.99
3 Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA RUS 188.85
4 Valentina MARCHEI ITA 171.06
5 Viktoria HELGESSON SWE 155.72
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #140
country flag M2k
Poetic at Heart

M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute

Watching US Nationals on NBC right now.

Wow, that Philip Warren is a looker... I hope he becomes a top US skater in the future.

Go Jonathan Cassar!
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you."
- K. Blackburn –
M2k is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #141
country flag Crater718

Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold

The women's national championship yesterday was a hot mess, especially from the last 3 skaters who performed.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:08 PM   #142
country flag fifty-fifty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crater718 View Post
The women's national championship yesterday was a hot mess, especially from the last 3 skaters who performed.

I feel so bad for Mirai. I hope she comes back stronger.

Last edited by fifty-fifty : Jan 27th, 2013 at 10:15 PM.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 06:26 AM   #143
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

I guess several of the U.S. women were sick or had recently been sick. Yeah, it was a mess. I felt so bad for Mirai and also Jeremy Abbott today. Such a beautiful skater, he is, but he can't do two clean programs for the life of him. So sad. Dornbush is kind of a boring skater. That kid Max (I forget his last name) who skated to West Side Storey did a great job. Congrats to him, but I can't see him making the top ten at Worlds.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 08:21 PM   #144
country flag Crater718

Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by edificio View Post
I guess several of the U.S. women were sick or had recently been sick. Yeah, it was a mess. I felt so bad for Mirai and also Jeremy Abbott today. Such a beautiful skater, he is, but he can't do two clean programs for the life of him. So sad. Dornbush is kind of a boring skater. That kid Max (I forget his last name) who skated to West Side Storey did a great job. Congrats to him, but I can't see him making the top ten at Worlds.
It seems the media is desperate for a new/another Michelle Kwan. Yes, we're a spoiled lot
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #145
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

I was outraged with Ashley being held up. Those PCS were ridiculous considering she fell twice and skated tight.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 11:03 AM   #146
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

Wow I didn't know Michelle got married:

http://news.providencejournal.com/br...clay-pell.html

Congrats! We miss you Michelle. Enjoy marriage.
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 05:37 PM   #147

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Hottie Ricky Dornbush is in 3rd after the short at 4CCs ahead of the US World team, Ross Miner and Max Aaron. I hope he skates a good long!

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
My Twitter
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 06:21 AM   #148
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

Mirai looks awful. She's 19 and looks like a 28 year old with that 'do.

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 02:33 PM   #149
country flag fifty-fifty

FCC LADIES SP

http://www.isuresults.com/results/fc2013/SEG003.HTM
1 MAO
2 AKIKO
2 KANAKO
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #150

MAO'S FIRST CLEAN TRIPLE AXEL SINCE 2010 WORLDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So proud of my girl!!!!!!!! What a program!!!!!!!

My Twitter

Last edited by delicatecutter : Feb 9th, 2013 at 03:27 PM.