Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2 - Page 295 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:22 PM   #4411
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena View Post
BTW, speaking of Radwanska - the other day I saw an episode of the Serbian version of X-factor or something like that, and the winner was this girl who reminds me so much of Agnieszka. Do you see any resemblance or am I imagining things?

Great spot.
Cilla is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #4412
LoLex
What did she say? - She said -I will kill you- :O

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Barthel bageled Ula today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle Worker View Post
Poor Aga. Double bagel is coming. Victoria is ready.

jj rena angie flavia klara sloane krunya
LoLex is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #4413
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena View Post
I'm really surprised that Andy folded up so easily in the final. Then again, I don't get why he was so tight in the match with Federer either - I mean, he's on great form, Federer isn't and what's more, he's leading their H2H and thrashed Federer last time they played each other! Also, his game gives Novak more trouble than anyone else's + Novak isn't exactly on stellar form + Andy won their last GS final. So, why such attitude in the final?
But as up-and-down as Novak is and as mentally fragile as Andy is, the two of them are obviously in the class of their own in ATP ATM. Federer can't keep up any more (finally! ) and I don't know when Nadal is coming back and what state he'll be in. I kind of expect these two to play all the GS finals this season.
I agree, there is a good chance that they could play all the GS finals this year (Andy would need a hell of a lot of luck at FO ). I don't think that would be good for tennis. Having Novak/Rafa for four consecutive GS finals was bad enough. He needs to step up, because I don't want to see the golden slam for Novak. It's too awful for me to contemplate. Indeed, it's such a wasted chance. That match against Federer really diminished his chances physically. It's appalling that he allowed that match to go on for four hours Federer was esentially useless in the match (the first, third & fifth sets highlighted this perfectly) but yet he couldn't finish him & played some useless tiebreaks I'm not sure how much Andy will ever improve mentally. I think there's only so much even Lendl can do He's had leads in a lot of GS SFs/Finals lately, only to be unable to keep any kind of momentum. The choke vs Rafa at Wimbledon '11 was by far the worst. Anything other than finals at Wimbledon & USO will be a failure. Though he can also match Novak on clay. He should've been in the finals of Rome only to choke when serving for the match against him That was also one of their better quality matches.

Last edited by Cilla : Jan 28th, 2013 at 03:42 PM.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 08:57 PM   #4414
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
@Brad: check GM for a new thread about Radwanska's father

Sent from my ST25i using VerticalSports.Com App
Done, told Martin to go back to supporting his flop fave
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 09:05 PM   #4415
LoLex

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
Done, told Martin to go back to supporting his flop fave

I just realized he has a new nickname again And btw. have you already seen Ula's new website: http://www.teamula.com/ Apparently she wants us to pay $50 for her autograph.

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #4416
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I just realized he has a new nickname again And btw. have you already seen Ula's new website: http://www.teamula.com/ Apparently she wants us to pay $50 for her autograph.
What the hell? Even Aga gives autographs for free

BTW, Robert actually praised Azarenka more than anything in that article; he said that she's not popular but she ignores it and wins.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #4417
LoLex

Quote:
What the hell? Even Aga gives autographs for free
I laughed so hard when I saw those prices.

She also sells T-shirts with tiara over her name.

And the best thing is that $1 must go for a foundation of priests.

Quote:
BTW, Robert actually praised Azarenka more than anything in that article; he said that she's not popular but she ignores it and wins.
I actually don't care what he says about Azarenka in that interview. The most important thing is that he basically admitted Aga used MTO to break Kimiko's momentum in that match from 2 years ago.

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 09:21 PM   #4418
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, the funny thing is that people got so upset about that interview and nobody even cares about all the crappy things he said about Aga during the last few years.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #4419
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
I actually don't care what he says about Azarenka in that interview. The most important thing is that he basically admitted Aga used MTO to break Kimiko's momentum in that match from 2 years ago.
And yet Azarenka fans are unable to read this and go staight to pointing that match out.

And at least they're honest about it; almost everyone at some point takes MTOs to break momentum. Sveta took a bathroom break and a MTO in her match vs. Karolina
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:09 PM   #4420
LoLex

Quote:
And yet Azarenka fans are unable to read this and go staight to pointing that match out.
IKR! I don't really want to offend anyone but some of them seem to be just as dumb as her

Quote:
Sveta took a bathroom break and a MTO in her match vs. Karolina
And she got a warning for being late on court after that break

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:14 PM   #4421
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
I laughed so hard when I saw those prices.

She also sells T-shirts with tiara over her name.

And the best thing is that $1 must go for a foundation of priests.

"Tiara" just reminds me of one of my favourite scenes
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:15 PM   #4422
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Ana is one of the weirdest players. When she's playing bad and losing easily, she won't even try to calm down, take some extra time before the serve, take a toilet break between the sets, she just rushes and plays worse and worse. She could've avoided that double bagel if she was only willing to use a bit of gamesmanship.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #4423
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Lol, the funny thing is that people got so upset about that interview and nobody even cares about all the crappy things he said about Aga during the last few years.
I couldn't believe it when he said she needed a shrink after that horrendous choke to Maria. I mean he was right, but you don't say that in the public domain He deserved to be dumped after that. However, even today I'm still disgusted by that choke from Aga. I was so pissed off watching that shit
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #4424
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
And at least they're honest about it; almost everyone at some point takes MTOs to break momentum. Sveta took a bathroom break and a MTO in her match vs. Karolina
Quote:
And she got a warning for being late on court after that break
She deserved that warning. It was too blatant Sveta is one of those players that can get away with that on TF. Another Queen of MTO is Kirilenko. That's a big part of why I can't stand her. She's by far one of the worst on tour for that. She gets some flack on TF, but not that much because of her looks.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #4425
LoLex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post

"Tiara" just reminds me of one of my favourite scenes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Ana is one of the weirdest players. When she's playing bad and losing easily, she won't even try to calm down, take some extra time before the serve, take a toilet break between the sets, she just rushes and plays worse and worse. She could've avoided that double bagel if she was only willing to use a bit of gamesmanship.
Yeah, I noticed that too. It's like she wants to be off the court as soon as possible.

Closed Thread