Maria in Pattaya - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 11:05 PM   #1
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future
Maria in Pattaya

jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 11:09 PM   #2
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future
Re: Maria in Pattaya

http://www.wtatennis.com/schedule/to...t-pattaya-open
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #3
country flag JimM

JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold

Thanks too Jorn for draw

Pattaya in Thailand Main Draw:

1-IVANOVIC, ANA SRB vs MORITA, AYUMI JPN
SCHEEPERS, CHANELLE RSA vs DATE-KRUMM, KIMIKO JPN
BRATCHIKOVA, NINA RUS vs PEER, SHAHAR ISR
6-WC-HANTUCHOVA, DANIELA SVK vs PUCHKOVA, OLGA RUS

3-HSIEH, SU-WEI TPE vs ERAKOVIC, MARINA NZL
WC-WONGTEANCHAI, VARATCHAYA THA vs BECK, ANNIKA GER
PANOVA, ALEXANDRA RUS vs BEGU, IRINA-CAMELIA ROU
5-LISICKI, SABINE GER vs MALEK, TATJANA GER

8-WATSON, HEATHER GBR vs BABOS, TIMEA HUN
DOI, MISAKI JPN vs Q
KING, VANIA USA vs Q
4-CIRSTEA, SORANA ROU vs Q

7-VESNINA, ELENA RUS vs DANIILIDOU, ELENI GRE
JOHANSSON, MATHILDE FRA vs CHANG, KAI-CHEN TPE
WC-KUMKHUM, LUKSIKA THA vs DELLACQUA, CASEY AUS
2-KIRILENKO, MARIA RUS vs Q
JimM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #4
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future

Go Maria.
Iblis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:23 PM   #5
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

Maria has to defend the final from last year, I hope she can do it! Or even win the tournament

Actually, I like her draw, let's see how many matches she can win

She has to play Akgul Amanmuradova (UZB, No. 148) in the first round. Maria never played her before, I hope she won't give her too many troubles

Good luck Maria, DAVAI

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #6
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKiri rulezzz View Post
Maria has to defend the final from last year, I hope she can do it! Or even win the tournament

Actually, I like her draw, let's see how many matches she can win

She has to play Akgul Amanmuradova (UZB, No. 148) in the first round. Maria never played her before, I hope she won't give her too many troubles

Good luck Maria, DAVAI

It would be wonderful, she didn't win a tournament since 2008.
Iblis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 07:46 PM   #7
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis View Post

It would be wonderful, she didn't win a tournament since 2008.
yeah, I know...it's been a while...Seoul in September 2008
she would totally deserve it, but it's a long road...

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 01:15 AM   #8
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Good draw for Maria.

Good luck Maria.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 03:59 AM   #9
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Maria plays the first match on court 1 on tuesday at 2 pm local time.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 06:07 AM   #10
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

match underway shortly, go Maria!!
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 06:30 AM   #11
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Masha *1-2...

Go!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 06:47 AM   #12
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

3-3
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 06:58 AM   #13
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

kiri takes the first set 6-3
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 07:28 AM   #14
country flag Protoss

Maria now 2-2 in the 2nd set after being up 2-0.

Come on Maria.
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 07:37 AM   #15
country flag Protoss

Whew. Maria holds for 3-2 2nd set in a tough service game (saved at least one break point). Now break Maria.