Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!! - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #106
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Based on your earlier post,I assume that you meant 'evil' and not 'eliv'-mayer.Another drunken stupor gave you temporary dyslexia again,huh?

Playing doubles may be helpful to Petra's volleying skills,amongst other things,but I'd rather that she teamed up with one of her Czech FC teammates who thrive in dubs competition...maybe when the normal partner is taking a week off.I'm not sure that a 6-1,6-1 thrashing and quick 1st Round exit will do that much for Petra as she crosses over into Singles play,but perhaps Petra and your Belgian dream girl will surprise us
You always guess right, i didn't even notice

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
No HyggyBear? I guess she can play some good tennis after all, also in a way proves that she needs to change her coach
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #107
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
No HyggyBear? I guess she can play some good tennis after all, also in a way proves that she needs to change her coach
It's kind of simple-headed to suggest that Petra is 'happy' with her career;otherwise,she wouldn't be playing the Pity Game with her fans('Thank you for not giving up on me')after subpar results

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

JUSTICIA PARA LAS NORMALISTAS!! Pena de muerte para todos los narcos en Mexico!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:28 PM   #108
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Perhaps an obsessive fan might have issues but most people here probably have jobs or classes that they don't allow Petra to interfere with....If she's REALLY so satisfied with her current status,then why churn out so many B.S. excuses??If she doesn't care,then she might as well just say,'So I lost.If the fans don't like it,tough shit!'...in either Czech or very broken English,of course
Taking things literally are we? lol. By "issues" I'm referring to spending time racking brains with much emoting about what's up with her. And IMO, based on the reaction I got to criticism of her last year some on here are obsessive. Less so now. As for the second part of your post - starting with "If she's REALLY so satisfied" Really? "doesn't care"? Where'd that come from?
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:30 PM   #109
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's kind of simple-headed to suggest that Petra is 'happy' with her career;otherwise,she wouldn't be playing the Pity Game with her fans('Thank you for not giving up on me')after subpar results
What's really simple-minded is the inability to see things in other than simple either/or terms.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #110
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of

Petra KvitovaVerified ‏@Petra_Kvitova 2h
Hello from Paris! I arrived yesterday without two important things. My bag... And my coach! But I am here with my best friend Veronica
================================================== ===============
No Bag ... so I guess not much tennis expected ... It shows how well prepared she is - Oh Lawd have mercy!

Petra Kvitova ‏@Petra_Kvitova
I will play doubles tomorrow with @wickytennis. Trying to have some fun on the court here @opengdfsuez
================================================== ==============
Look like she came to Paris for fun minus her bag!, HuggyBear & Adam but with a new girl friend 'Veronica'...... we might have another Sharpie - Camilla Belle Situation blossoming here... watch this space ... you heard it here first...
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:44 PM   #111
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of

Open GDF SUEZ ‏@opengdfsuez
@Petra_Kvitova @wickytennis are you on site today girls ?
===========================================

- only just landed in Paris, and Kvitty has already gone AWOL
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:49 PM   #112
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

this will be interesting...
petra

maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 04:21 PM   #113
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
with a new girl friend 'Veronica'
her new coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
And my coach! Veronica
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 04:38 PM   #114
country flag ArcticMoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
her new coach
It is what I term 1-2-1 'pink' coaching!
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 04:56 PM   #115
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Once again, I see there's disorder--in the always less than well run Kvitty Queendom.

Petra's a funny young lady to understand sometimes.

Think about it? She's either committed to staying with a group of misfits, who continue to demonstrate they have no clue what they're doing. Then at other times, Petra wants to be away from them (to get her game and head in order with no pressure she says), where she's actually won about half her career titles with out them.

How about just changing or trying different management and coaches altogether Petra, that gives you best of both worlds/situations, and chances to win!!?

Once again, this is a clear admittance, that Cernosek/Kotyza and team have reached their limits with Petra. How many times is she going to do this (Linz 2011, Montreal 2012, and now Paris 2013), to find her game, instincts, mind and self???

Why must Petra rely on herself (and Veronica), to play her way back into form?

If you told other tennis fans how Petra's team is run (especially of top 5 players), they wouldn't believe you or think you were lying. You can't make this stuff up.

What a waste (no matter what she does at Paris Indoors)!!

Last edited by Excelscior : Jan 28th, 2013 at 05:43 PM.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 04:57 PM   #116
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Doubles

(wc)Kvitova/Wickmayer v (2)Hlavackova/Huber

They play tomorrow on Court 1 - NBF 2:00 PM CET
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #117
country flag pov

Quote:
I will play doubles tomorrow with @wickytennis. Trying to have some fun on the court here @opengdfsuez
This comes across to me like she's not feeling very motivated/enthused at the present.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #118
country flag hypersonic

hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
This comes across to me like she's not feeling very motivated/enthused at the present.
To me, I feel like there is some enthusiastic streak in her words, not in a competitive way but more in an exploratory way. It feels like she's going to try some things (I'm not implying in any way that she is going to show her Istanbul-like play, with variety), play without pressure and without overthinking a lot (be it her ranking, her recent results, the draw, her opponent), just trying to regain her OWN game again - like being back to the basics - square one.
hypersonic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 06:50 PM   #119
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypersonic View Post
To me, I feel like there is some enthusiastic streak in her words, not in a competitive way but more in an exploratory way. It feels like she's going to try some things (I'm not implying in any way that she is going to show her Istanbul-like play, with variety), play without pressure and without overthinking a lot (be it her ranking, her recent results, the draw, her opponent), just trying to regain her OWN game again - like being back to the basics - square one.
Good points.

In Linz (like now), Petra's play and results leading up to it were horrible. So when Petra entered, she had no to low expectations (didn't even want to enter the event until the last minute), and almost treated it like practice, really!

Guess what? After two shaky early matches, she found her form; including her variety, touch and net game. The rest was history, as she closed out the year winning Istanbul and Fed Cup.

However, if you would have listened to her then--before the tournament started, you (anyone, including POV) would have felt the worse or same. Good or bad, that's Petra!
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 08:25 PM   #120
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
Taking things literally are we? lol. By "issues" I'm referring to spending time racking brains with much emoting about what's up with her. And IMO, based on the reaction I got to criticism of her last year some on here are obsessive. Less so now. As for the second part of your post - starting with "If she's REALLY so satisfied" Really? "doesn't care"? Where'd that come from?
Well,there's no choice but to take your words at face value because,if I feigned omniscience as to your motives,it would send you into conniption fits and back to your therapy sessions at the Steinem-Ireland-Clinton Center for Neurotic Bitter Gringas

You are correct that you took a lot of heat--though none from ME--for your comments about Petra's desire and belly.I suppose you have just cause for calling other posters slightly obsessive but,then again,I can't speak on how much of their lives they devote to Petra's career...nor do I have any interest in exploring that.

What's asinine,to me,is when someone pretends to know with near certainty if a stranger--which Petra is,to most of us--is 'happy' or not.It's not as difficult if one has followed an athlete for many,many years or knows someone more intimately.It's pretty obvious that lots of underachievers go out of their way to justify their personal declines by saying how happy they supposedly are with their new,unproductive(or,in some cases,self-destructive)behavior.It's sort of like many of your countryfolk who approach someone of another race with,"I have LOTS of black/white/(pick the race) friends."---the foolish disclaimer usually has the exact OPPOSITE effect of what was intended with ANYone who has common sense.I.e.:When you try SO hard to convince one of something,he/she only doubts your sincerity that much more.

You contradicted yourself,actually,by claiming that Petra seemed happy,and less than 24 hours later you stated that she was unenthusiastic(you'll probably figure out your opinion eventually).Regardless,happiness isn't necessarily an end-all;I've seen plenty of drunks who were VERY happy as they drank themselves half to death...or crackheads who were thrilled when they scrounged up enough money for the local dealer...but,clearly,such an earthy emotion isn't always deep OR fulfilling.Let's hope that Petra chooses things that are personally uplifting as her source of happiness......Am headed back to work,so may you have a HAPPY remainder of the day

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

JUSTICIA PARA LAS NORMALISTAS!! Pena de muerte para todos los narcos en Mexico!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote