Petra Kvitova News and Articles - Page 135 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #2011
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Good point! She should get her Swiss ass away from the Paris academy and return to the Czech Republic and become Petra's full-time coach
Ahem. She can't!

Remember Hingis is not part of the Cernosek Czech/Slovak Cabal.

Petra would have to either champion Martina strongly/sternly to Cernosek, or get rid of him altogether to use either Martina as coach or advisor. You know that.

And as a result of it, Petra may not participate as heavily in Fed Cup, Prague 100K, Czech Exo's, Extraliga, Prostojev and hawking local tourist regions, as Martina MAY NOT work with her in the Czech Republic, as she wouldn't need to if she was only advising or coaching Petra. South of France?

Last edited by Excelscior : Jan 24th, 2013 at 10:21 PM.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:49 PM   #2012
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
What do you expect with Petra playing so poorly; her team being all Czech and Slovak, while Tomas Berdych or any other Czech singles player aren't winning anything in Oz.

Fed Cup and doubles talk will only get you so far, once the top Czech singles players are knocked out.
Now I get it: American male players are all coached by Czechs and Slovaks, that's why none of them reached the quarters, as they could not keep up with those eight European guys despite coming from a 300 million country.

Just teasing you

BTW, I expect another battle of Czechoslovak coaches in the Aussie Open final.

Vajda vs. Lendl, Part 2

Shame that none of them is available to coach Petra
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:53 PM   #2013
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now I get it: American male players are all coached by Czechs and Slovaks, that's why none of them reached the quarters, as they could not keep up with those eight European guys despite coming from a 300 million country.

Just teasing you

Vajda vs. Lendl, Part 2

Shame that none of them is available to coach Petra
I hope Lendl's apprentice wins the whole thing (no jinx), after he hopefully vanquishes Federer tonight/today. I'm sure you'll be proud (if it happens).
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #2014
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And as a result of it, Petra may not participate as heavily in Fed Cup, Prague 100K, Czech Exo's, Extraliga and Prostojev,

BTW, Petra may no longer take part in Prague 100K. WTA has forbidden her to do so, because she's still in the Top 10 and will remain there in the foreseeable future (knock on wood).
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 07:16 PM   #2015
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Vajda vs. Lendl, Part 2
Technically, Lendl's considered an American. They showed a stat on Djokovic's AO winning streak and Lendl's picture was up with an American flag.

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #2016
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupojohn View Post
Technically, Lendl's considered an American. They showed a stat on Djokovic's AO winning streak and Lendl's picture was up with an American flag.
You cant tell him that. He claims, re-claims all former Czech's (and Czechoslovakian's) regardless of current Nationality. Once a a Czech, always a Czech!!
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #2017
country flag Petronius

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupojohn View Post
Ivan is one of the very finest products of the US tennis system.

A short time ago, our irrelevant little country had the privilege to welcome this truly American tennis hero on our soil during a small local event called Davis Cup. It was a real privilege. Thank you America for lending him to us for free. It seems he had fun despite not understanding the local language

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 10:03 PM   #2018
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Ivan is one of the very finest products of the US tennis system.

A short time ago, our irrelevant little country had the privilege to welcome this truly American tennis hero on our soil during a small local event called Davis Cup. It was a real privilege. Thank you America for lending him to us for free. It seems he had fun despite not understanding the local language

That was good. I like that one.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 10:41 PM   #2019
country flag Petronius

On a lighter note, it seems that hard times are over, as our player has been just featured in an article entitled 'Petra Kvitova and 21 Other Bustiest Athletes in the World'

http://www.sportrevue.cz/foto-petra-...ovkyn-na-svete

Feel free to browse through the catalog, if it's legal in your country

Petra is listed as No. 22.

P.S. Don't worry, this is my last contribution today, as I want to be fresh for tomorrow's Roger-Andy
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 06:14 AM   #2020
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
On a lighter note, it seems that hard times are over, as our player has been just featured in an article entitled 'Petra Kvitova and 21 Other Bustiest Athletes in the World'

Wouldn't want to test my PC's antivirus on that page but,anyway,how are hard times over??Are you suggesting that Petra will get a self-esteem boost and play better after being named to that list?If I read your post correctly,she ranked dead last amongst those who were named...it might be better to be ignored than recognized as last place

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Temporary Destination 6: Another step towards what will , eventually, be the FINAL Destination
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 08:58 AM   #2021
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

P.S. Don't worry, this is my last contribution today, as I want to be fresh for tomorrow's Roger-Andy
useless list, half of them are not even worth it, Ana has silicone tits, Sanina lower than no tits Kiri, Latasha second to last it's ridicilous

btw, nice photo of Petra in tennis uniform for once
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #2022
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Petra plays in FC 1r
Quote:
Czech Fed Cup Team have named a full-strength squad for their Fed Cup first round clash against Australia - Petra Kvitová, Lucie Safarova, Lucie Hradecka, Andrea Hlavackova.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 05:08 PM   #2023
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Petra plays in FC 1r
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 05:49 PM   #2024
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Petra plays in FC 1r
It's official.

Petra doesn't want to win or be a top player (at least at the moment), and we should lower our expectations regarding her near term goals and results.

Hey, if she can return back to high form, plus play Fed Cup (or use Fed Cup to re-gain form and confidence), Great! Knock yourself out Petra. I'd be impressed.

However, Petra playing Fed Cup tells me more about her lack of commitment, to her overall game (or the persuasive/guilt abilities of Mr. Cernosek), than anything else.

Petra needs to work on so many facets of her game right now. Even if she plays well at Fed Cup, and there's a carry over: It won't teach Petra how to practice well, and win matches--when her game is not on and she lacks confidence, the way things are now.

Petra's too hit and miss at the moment. And she can't keep relying on throwing away segments of the season, until she's ready or gets hot again. She needs to practice/re-gain her consistency, and how to play smarter, early when it's not there. She's been terrible at that her past three tournaments.

If she wants to be a top player (which she may not at the moment), she really needs to get out the Czech Republic and/or change her manager for sure. I understand she's Patriotic or nice; but geesh!!
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #2025
country flag ShiftyFella

Quote:
It's official.

Petra doesn't want to win or be a top player (at least at the moment), and we should lower our expectations regarding her near term goals and results.

Hey, if she can return back to high form, plus play Fed Cup (or use Fed Cup to re-gain form and confidence), Great! Knock yourself out Petra. I'd be impressed.

However, Petra playing Fed Cup tells me more about her lack of commitment, to her overall game (or the persuasive/guilt abilities of Mr. Cernosek), than anything else.

Petra needs to work on so many facets of her game right now. Even if she plays well at Fed Cup, and there's a carry over: It won't teach Petra how to practice well, and win matches--when her game is not on and she lacks confidence, the way things are now.

Petra's too hit and miss at the moment. And she can't keep relying on throwing away segments of the season, until she's ready or gets hot again. She needs to practice/re-gain her consistency, and how to play smarter, early when it's not there. She's been terrible at that her past three tournaments.

If she wants to be a top player (which she may not at the moment), she really needs to get out the Czech Republic and/or change her manager for sure. I understand she's Patriotic or nice; but geesh!!
@ you, i guess you never get over it? if anything Petra needs to play alot of matches to start grooving and FC is a great place to start. Also, almost all players play FC even USPova and it's not affecting their game, results or commitment to the tour. WTA advises players to play in Fed Cup\Hopman Cup, the most ridicilous part is WTA awards this commitment with zero pointers for players who eventually skips some tournaments to play FC for their country and represent the tour to more broad public, ATP has better approach towards Davis Cup then WTA to Fed Cup.