pennetta+kuznetsova in indian wells - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 08:15 AM   #1
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of
pennetta+kuznetsova in indian wells

She will play doubles in indian wells, confirmed in twitter
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 08:47 AM   #2
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: pennetta+kuznetsova in indian wells

They were going to form a team for the whole season. Good to see Flavia is healthy now.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 03:01 PM   #3
country flag Boxuan

Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of

Sveta/Flavia could be a really good pair!

·┏┻━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓
┏┛李娜┣┫·科娃┣┫·郑洁┣┫·莫娜┣┫·彭帅┣┫·斯隆┃
┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛
Boxuan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #4
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

as long as Flavia can stay healthy it is going to be a nice pair

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 04:10 PM   #5
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:25 PM   #6
country flag alfonsojose

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

Two faves together