Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2 - Page 294 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 04:31 AM   #4396
country flag Barker

Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

way to go novak! congrats and and :hail:
Barker is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 09:24 AM   #4397
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
It will be Tomic and it will the death of tennis.

Lol, my bf yesterday said that Azarenka is the worst thing that happened to WTA after Hingis and Capriati. I should invite him here to troll.
He's totally right.

Quote:
horrible stats... AO looked like MM quality wise. Vika won a slam by playing such average tennis.
Man, I'm still so disappointed and disgusted. I didn't even feel like coming here to bash La Ni's brain and Stupidrenka's luck. All my dislike of Azarenka aside, this has to be the most undeserved GS title in a long time. :vomit:
I'm so sad and disappointed for Na.
I overslept the epic Novak-Andy encounter, but it seems it was as anticlimactic as the women's final. I mean, their matches are always bad, but at least they're usually dramatic whereas this one indeed sounds like some MM event final neither was too keen on playing.

Quote:
Those who say that are clueless.

That girl is BEAUTIFUL! Should she become a top player, she should be able to make a lot of endorsement money thanks to her looks Anci/Sharapova-style.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 09:28 AM   #4398
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena View Post
He's totally right.
What about Karolina?

Quote:
That girl is BEAUTIFUL! Should she become a top player, she should be able to make a lot of endorsement money thanks to her looks Anci/Sharapova-style.
Who? Oh you mean the one that got aced by Radwanska 7 times; takes real talent
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 09:32 AM   #4399
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
What about Karolina?
Well, obviously. Azarenka can at least play some decent tennis occasionally, and I don't think Cajka's BF hates Cap and Hingis for their tennis abilities. It's just that I can't get over how undeserved Azarenka's title is - I mean, whom she played before the final and how she played...

Quote:
Who? Oh you mean the one that got aced by Radwanska 7 times; takes real talent
But joking aside, I don't find their H2H strange at all. Agatha feeds on stupid.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:10 AM   #4400
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But joking aside, I don't find their H2H strange at all. Agatha feeds on stupid.
5 times in a row and counting.

And to think this effort all came from 4-0 down in the third set during Rome 2009
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:20 AM   #4401
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=Brena;23780057]
Man, I'm still so disappointed and disgusted. All my dislike of Azarenka aside, this has to be the most undeserved GS title in a long time. :vomit:
Quote:
This. Another incredibly disappointing slam result. I don't remember the last time I was truly happy with both winners. Probably the year Kim & Rafa won USO in 2010

Quote:
I overslept the epic Novak-Andy encounter, but it seems it was as anticlimactic as the women's final. I mean, their matches are always bad, but at least they're usually dramatic whereas this one indeed sounds like some MM event final neither was too keen on playing.
Yep. This one was actually quite boring in comparison to the others. Their last meetings were shitfests but all had some drama. This one was missing that. The result was NID after the second set. There's not much Andy can do except to improve his mentality still. Many times he had Novak 0-30 (0-40 at the start of the second set) & wasted those chances with some cheap errors. The main other area to improve is the second serve. It is a terrible puffball serve & barely breaking 70 mph Sarin would kill those second serves.

Cilla is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:23 AM   #4402
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Man, I'm still so disappointed and disgusted. All my dislike of Azarenka aside, this has to be the most undeserved GS title in a long time. :vomit:
This. Another incredibly disappointing slam result. I don't remember the last time I was truly happy with both winners. Probably the year Kim & Rafa won USO in 2010

Quote:
Yep. This one was actually quite boring in comparison to the others. Their last few meetings were generally shitfests (Olympics/Shanghai were probably the highest quality) but all had some drama. This one was missing that. The result was NID after the second set. There's not much Andy can do except to improve his mentality still. Many times he had Novak 0-30 (0-40 at the start of the second set) & wasted those chances with some cheap errors. The main other area to improve is the second serve. It is a terrible puffball serve & barely breaking 70 mph Sarin would kill those second serves.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:24 AM   #4403
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:

Quote:
Yep. This one was actually quite boring in comparison to the others. Their last few meetings were generally shitfests (Olympics/Shanghai were probably the highest quality) but all had some drama. This one was missing that. The result was NID after the second set. There's not much Andy can do except to improve his mentality still. Many times he had Novak 0-30 (0-40 at the start of the second set) & wasted those chances with some cheap errors. The main other area to improve is the second serve. It is a terrible puffball serve & barely breaking 70 mph Sarin would kill those second serves.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:52 PM   #4404
country flag Brena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
5 times in a row and counting.

And to think this effort all came from 4-0 down in the third set during Rome 2009
I actually remember that match.

BTW, speaking of Radwanska - the other day I saw an episode of the Serbian version of X-factor or something like that, and the winner was this girl who reminds me so much of Agnieszka. Do you see any resemblance or am I imagining things?

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #4405
country flag Brena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
I'm really surprised that Andy folded up so easily in the final. Then again, I don't get why he was so tight in the match with Federer either - I mean, he's on great form, Federer isn't and what's more, he's leading their H2H and thrashed Federer last time they played each other! Also, his game gives Novak more trouble than anyone else's + Novak isn't exactly on stellar form + Andy won their last GS final. So, why such attitude in the final?
But as up-and-down as Novak is and as mentally fragile as Andy is, the two of them are obviously in the class of their own in ATP ATM. Federer can't keep up any more (finally! ) and I don't know when Nadal is coming back and what state he'll be in. I kind of expect these two to play all the GS finals this season.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 02:17 PM   #4406
country flag Foon_JJ

Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future

Quote:
I actually remember that match.

BTW, speaking of Radwanska - the other day I saw an episode of the Serbian version of X-factor or something like that, and the winner was this girl who reminds me so much of Agnieszka. Do you see any resemblance or am I imagining things?

Mirna!

Uvek uz tebe Jeca!

JJ: 'I'm just who I am, and some people may like it, some people may not. But that's the way it is.'
Foon_JJ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 02:20 PM   #4407
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Mirna looks like Aga's twin.

Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 02:30 PM   #4408
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, obviously. Azarenka can at least play some decent tennis occasionally, and I don't think Cajka's BF hates Cap and Hingis for their tennis abilities. It's just that I can't get over how undeserved Azarenka's title is - I mean, whom she played before the final and how she played...
I hated Capriati a lot and I liked Hingis. But I can understand why somebody doesn't like Hingis. My bf dislikes her because of that 1999 RG final, cocaine, arrogance etc. It's not like she never gave people a reason to hate her.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:30 PM   #4409
LoLex
What did she say? - She said: "I will kill you" :o

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute
@Brad: check GM for a new thread about Radwanska's father

Sent from my ST25i using VerticalSports.Com App
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #4410
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Aga. Double bagel is coming. Victoria is ready.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread