Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 80 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #1186
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation
Re: Heather Watson

Heather Watson wins Guernsey Sports Commission award

Not sure how Most Outstanding ranks in relation to best sportswoman, but world champ isn't to be sniffed at, so if it ranks behind, it's forgivable.
Embittered is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 11:09 PM   #1187
country flag alexjones

alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold

hard luck against radwanska but great tournament for heather, there's a chance she may be seeded in a grand slam at some point this year if she continues this great form.
alexjones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #1188
country flag vaslav37

vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice

Very proud of Heather, she is a delight to watch and I love her fighting spirit..

projected ranking after Melbourne should be 41 so she could be seeded at Roland Garros.
vaslav37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #1189
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Heather Watson

Well done Heather

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 05:05 PM   #1190
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

It'd be great if Heather had her own players forum.

You can request one here:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...439739&page=17
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:28 AM   #1191
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

L32: (8) Heather Watson WR 50 v Timea Babos (HUN) WR 73

Babos up first for Hev in Pattaya, either Doi or a qualifier in the 2nd round for the winner. Hopefully Hev can turn Babo's 8 match losing streak into 9, last time she played a brit Babos lost to Joko at the US open.

Cirstea is the other seed in Hev's quarter, I'd be hoping for a QF at least here, potenitally semis?
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #1192
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

It's a good draw to the quarters, however she has lost to Doi before.

Good luck Heather.
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:45 PM   #1193
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Doi is coming off a 6-0 6-0 loss to Maria at AO....I doubt she's very confident at the moment- Heather should win.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:04 PM   #1194
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Nice draw. A quarter or semi final is a very realistic expectation

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #1195
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely draw!
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 11:54 AM   #1196
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Babos/Doi/cristea very winnable matches. Good luck Heather

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:21 PM   #1197
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

First Brit in the top 40 for donkey's years. Hope she can push on from here.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:32 PM   #1198
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

gl against babos

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #1199
country flag alexjones

alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by e5dawsonj View Post
Nice draw. A quarter or semi final is a very realistic expectation
Who knows? maybe she'll shock us again like she did in Osaka and win the whole thing!
realistically though I think the quarter finals is a good target for her, maybe the semis if she plays very well, cirstea isn't exactly the most consistent player around, maybe heather will catch her on an off day.
alexjones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 07:55 PM   #1200
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexjones View Post
Who knows? maybe she'll shock us again like she did in Osaka and win the whole thing!
realistically though I think the quarter finals is a good target for her, maybe the semis if she plays very well, cirstea isn't exactly the most consistent player around, maybe heather will catch her on an off day.
True plus heather has a 2-0 H2H against her.