The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 11:49 AM   #526
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 11:53 AM   #527
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

AngelPova

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:35 PM   #528
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

HQ

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...0772679&type=3

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #529
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

OhGosh, Maria! I just adore you and it is only the first portion I guess.
I think now it is time to move on, guys. Just enjoy her! And I am sure she will have her moment in 2013!
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:53 PM   #530
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

oh gosh Angelpova
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #531
country flag LDF

LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute

She looks gorgeous in these photos.

Serena WilliamsJelena Jankovic

Hantuchova~Watson~Robson~Mladenovic~Muguruza
LDF is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 08:49 AM   #532
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenK View Post
Are we sure that's not from an earlier practice? I thought I saw her in that Nike gear before.
Yeah, I'm 100% sure I saw footage of her wearing those yellow shorts before the match. Same colour two days in a row? I don't think so.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 02:09 AM   #533
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria may not win all her matches, but she still wins the WTA best legs contest.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 04:11 AM   #534
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

I would not quarrel with the decision...but why that photo?

this one works better for me....

http://img45.imagevenue.com/img.php?...122_463lo.jpg#
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 06:01 AM   #535
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr1969 View Post
- SexyPova - is a 39 times Grand Slam LEGs winner!!! for me

amen
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 07:17 AM   #536
country flag DANASAN

DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddo1234 View Post
Maria may not win all her matches, but she still wins the WTA best legs contest.

Undeniable! But you're never going to beat this one where Maria shows off not only the best legs on the tour but also one of the very best butts there are in the WTA ranking list. That nobody can deny...

DANASAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 07:51 AM   #537
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Maria's legs and butt are fantastic, best of the best.
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #538
country flag DJB

DJB is just really nice DJB is just really nice DJB is just really nice DJB is just really nice DJB is just really nice DJB is just really nice DJB is just really nice DJB is just really nice DJB is just really nice DJB is just really nice DJB is just really nice

Maria Sharapova weblog has moved to:

http://mariasharapovablog.wordpress.com/
DJB is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 10:35 AM   #539
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ooo yes - that butt - my 3rd leg went......
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #540
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
awesome SexyPova HQ photos collections at http://hqworld.net/tag/maria-sharapova/#axzz2InuWYNDG

here is my
4126 HQ - SexyPova - phOtOs from HQWorld.net in 5 files split 4.65GB
if you want them enjoy.

download all 5 files and join files to work - 7zip 7-zip download a good choice - any problems to merge watch How To Join Files With 7Zip
a great photo viewer & manager - FastStone Image Viewer FastStone Image Viewer Download
Hqworld has some gorgeous pictures indeed. And you also have a great collection, I downloaded one of the zip files and there's quite some pics I had never seen, thank you so much. I'll download the HQ ones as well, I'm sure I will enjoy them.
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote