Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2 - Page 293 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 12:14 AM   #4381
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
I love her smile and her eyes but I also read opinions that she's not pretty at all
Those who say that are clueless.

Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 12:17 AM   #4382
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Of course it is
I can't believe you can be top 30 without a 3R at a slam.

Then again Cirstea and Hsieh are also top 30
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 12:21 AM   #4383
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post

IMO, BoJo has had a better career than Ula. She has a title and R4 of a slam.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 12:32 AM   #4384
LoLex
What did she say? - She said -I will kill you- :O

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Those who say that are clueless.
Agree. And she's really photogenic imo. Sometimes when I do graphics for someone I have to go through hundreds of photos to choose a good one. In her case I found these pics in a minute.

Quote:

Ula is the worst. I'm waiting for her to fall out of top 50 (although I still think she should not be even in top 100). She improved her fitness last year and that's what made her able to vulture so many points.

jj rena angie flavia klara sloane ajla krunya
LoLex is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 12:37 AM   #4385
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ula is the worst. I'm waiting for her to fall out of top 50 (although I still think she should not be even in top 100). She improved her fitness last year and that's what made her able to vulture so many points.
Worse than Aga?

I seriously wonder how a lot of people are ranked #20-30 right now. Hsieh is also grossly overranked; she got bageled by Beck two weeks ago.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 12:41 AM   #4386
country flag Cajka

No. There's no such thing as being overranked. The field is very poor tho. I don't think that top 4 players are that good apart from Serena. It's just that the rest of the field is horrible.

Last edited by Cajka : Jan 28th, 2013 at 12:49 AM.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 12:52 AM   #4387
LoLex

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Worse than Aga?
At least I can appreciate Aga for her movement and anticipation. Ula is simply unwatchable.

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:10 AM   #4388
LoLex

Quote:
No. There's no such thing as being overranked. The field is very poor tho. I don't think that top 4 players are that good apart from Serena. It's just that the rest of the field is horrible.
Actually I think the field is strong at the moment. There are just some players who have a bit lower tennis abilities than what the ranking says. And on the other hand we have bunch of players who are good, well-skilled and with a lot of potential but they are stupid with other, not-exactly-related-to-tennis things (like scheduling, making priorities, choosing right people to have around, focusing only on tennis, treating properly their injuries- I'm so tired of hearing about players who continue to play tournament with not healed injury, etc).

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:22 AM   #4389
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Actually I think the field is strong at the moment. There are just some players who have a bit lower tennis abilities than what the ranking says. And on the other hand we have bunch of players who are good, well-skilled and with a lot of potential but they are stupid with other, not-exactly-related-to-tennis things (like scheduling, making priorities, choosing right people to have around, focusing only on tennis, treating properly their injuries- I'm so tired of hearing about players who continue to play tournament with not healed injury, etc).
But how would you explain Sam and Marion in top 10 when they played such an unimpressive tennis last year... Kvitova played like shit and she reached 2 slam semifinals. Ana was unfit, she played a top 5 schedule, her game looked so average and she's #13. I'm not even gonna say anything about Lepchenko. Apart from top 4, Errani and Kerber were the only ones who showed some high level of tennis at some points.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 02:11 AM   #4390
LoLex

Quote:
But how would you explain Sam and Marion in top 10 when they played such an unimpressive tennis last year...
Marion had quite a good year overall. She was consistent, apart from the clay season. She stopped Azarenka's winning streak in Miami and had some good results in big tourneys. I would definitely rank her around 10th place. She played some impressive matches as far as I remember.

Stosur's second half of the season was quite good either. I mean, she was never consistent, even when she won US Open she had a lot of luck there. But still, last year she showed some of her A game that is unreachable for most of the girls on the tour. She should definitely be somewhere around top 10.

Quote:
Kvitova played like shit and she reached 2 slam semifinals. Ana was unfit, she played a top 5 schedule, her game looked so average and she's #13. I'm not even gonna say anything about Lepchenko.
I agree about Kvitova. Imo she was lucky with the draws at slams. But as a player she belongs to top 10.

Ana played a lot of high-level tennis last year. She's not regular, but still her game didn't look that good since 2008.

Lepchenko is a vulture.

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 02:13 AM   #4391
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Kvitova's RG draw was such a joke; Barty, Ula, Bratchikova, Lepchenko, Shvedova
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 02:26 AM   #4392
LoLex

Quote:
Kvitova's RG draw was such a joke; Barty, Ula, Bratchikova, Lepchenko, Shvedova
Omg I remember. She should already lose to Bratchikova there

Since the beginning of the last year her fitness problems started to come back. And later throughout the year it was so clear she was not prepared for the tournaments. I blame her coach for that.

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 02:34 AM   #4393
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
Omg I remember. She should already lose to Bratchikova there

Since the beginning of the last year her fitness problems started to come back. And later throughout the year it was so clear she was not prepared for the tournaments. I blame her coach for that.
Kvitova really embarrassed herself these past few months. Top 50 players (let alone top 5) shouldn't be struggling to beat Bratchikova.

Now watch Bratchikova beat Jelena 6-1 6-1 in their next meeting.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 02:43 AM   #4394
LoLex

Quote:
Kvitova really embarrassed herself these past few months. Top 50 players (let alone top 5) shouldn't be struggling to beat Bratchikova.

Now watch Bratchikova beat Jelena 6-1 6-1 in their next meeting.
I wouldn't be surprised. Saintlena loves to give from time to time "a best win of the career" () to some player. She's doing this for humanity.

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:06 AM   #4395
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
I wouldn't be surprised. Saintlena loves to give from time to time "a best win of the career" () to some player. She's doing this for humanity.
Diyas won a qualifying match in Pattaya 6-1 6-2. I mean who loses to Diyas with that kind of score?

Closed Thread