The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| Let the 2014 campaign begin! - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:10 AM   #526
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| God help in '13 cause Dani won'

What a joke. How can suddenly decide she wants to play at the last minute?

LISICKI PAVLYUCHENKOVA ZHENG LI GOERGES JANKOVIC CIBULKOVA CEPELOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #527
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| God help in '13 cause Dani won'

Random journey woman on Tour. I guess she's going in Pattaya just to take the money for being def. champion
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #528
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Daniela better have a good week or else she´s gonna PLUMMET in the ranks...being out of the top-70 would be catastrophic,I´ve never seen her so low...
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:57 PM   #529
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by #kArLoS# View Post
OMG Daniela better have a good week or else she´s gonna PLUMMET in the ranks...being out of the top-70 would be catastrophic,I´ve never seen her so low...
I vanovic, Kuzzy, Venus all have sunk that low-

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 12:52 PM   #530
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty View Post
I vanovic, Kuzzy, Venus all have sunk that low-
But Daniela's 30 now, and she's not getting any younger And I think Venus has passed her peak.

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #531
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Getting ready for the lowest low in rankings!

No 58 after Paris/Pattaya week.
She will lose her W points from Pattaya this week (of FED Cup) and another 120 pts the week after (Dubai QF).
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #532
country flag conrado

conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all

It's a hard time for Daniela for sure and she needs a special support from us her fans as never before. I follow her career since 2002 and I have almost a feeling that we get matured together cause we are even born at the same year. I remember when I first saw her at tournament in Warsaw in 2004 and how happy I was, like a dream came true, and she brought to me so many enjoyable moments before and after that time, that now she really deserves to treat her with respect, I mean don't you guys really feel, you shouldn't write all this staff about retirement and how low in the ranking she is right now and how embarrassing it is? So what, she is after serious injury and she still plays and as long as she plays for herself and for us her fans I am happy. It matters the most. What is more, I still believe she sometimes reads this forum so let write her something nice, for example that we still believe in her or simply take care Daniela, look after your body to avoid more injuries in the future and so on.
I think her health is the most importand now and as long as she is healthy and has a desire, we still have a chance to see her playing and good results will come automatically.

good luck also to: Marta Domachowska, Petra Martic, Maria Kirilenko, Agnieszka Radwanska, Ula Radwanska, Jelena Dokic, Kimiko Date-Krumm, Sloane Stephens, Su-Wei Hsieh, Yaroslava Shvedova, Galina Voskoboeva, Mirjana Lucic, Sandra Zaniewska
conrado is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 03:28 PM   #533
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

Agree with the post above me, well said conrado. Come on guys let's give Dani some support when she needs it the most, don't be so pessimistic and angry
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #534
country flag DiscoStick

Daniela is the #2 player for Slovak Republic in Fed Cup vs. Serbia this weekend

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 09:08 PM   #535
Richie's

It's tough draw. If Cibulkova wins a match, it could be positive.
I don't expect Daniela to win more then 5 games in every match. Maybe Cepelova should play with Cibulkova. 5-0 or 4-1 is best.

Daniela's new ranking is No 75 after FC weekend and I don't want to know after Doha/Dubai
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 06:05 AM   #536
country flag big bob

big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light

How many posts do you need before you can post a thread?
big bob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 07:52 PM   #537
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

^100.
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 07:56 PM   #538
country flag $uricate
FlopKing.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conrado View Post
It's a hard time for Daniela for sure and she needs a special support from us her fans as never before. I follow her career since 2002 and I have almost a feeling that we get matured together cause we are even born at the same year. I remember when I first saw her at tournament in Warsaw in 2004 and how happy I was, like a dream came true, and she brought to me so many enjoyable moments before and after that time, that now she really deserves to treat her with respect, I mean don't you guys really feel, you shouldn't write all this staff about retirement and how low in the ranking she is right now and how embarrassing it is? So what, she is after serious injury and she still plays and as long as she plays for herself and for us her fans I am happy. It matters the most. What is more, I still believe she sometimes reads this forum so let write her something nice, for example that we still believe in her or simply take care Daniela, look after your body to avoid more injuries in the future and so on.
I think her health is the most importand now and as long as she is healthy and has a desire, we still have a chance to see her playing and good results will come automatically.
I like this post.

I've been following Daniela since 2002.

This year is scary though

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #539
country flag big bob

big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wert. View Post
^100.
Good Lord! For a "quiet guy" like me, that's a lot.

If I can make 20 by the end of February, I will have made 20 posts in 2.5 years.

So by my reckoning I'll be able to start a thread in 2023.

Are there any short cuts? WHat about pay membership?

Last edited by big bob : Feb 6th, 2013 at 08:23 PM. Reason: add more
big bob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 08:27 PM   #540
country flag $uricate
FlopKing.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

If you want I can post your thread

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote