Do you guys think Maria will ever defend a major like Victoria just did? - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Will Pova ever defend a major title?

Yes! 25 33.33%
No! 50 66.67%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 11:45 PM   #106
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you guys think Maria will ever defend a major like Victoria just did?

Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Enfant Sauvage View Post
Thank you Vika

I agree. Furthermore, look who she's had to play. 2009 lost QF to eventual champ Serena, 2010 lost to Kvitova who lost to eventual champ Serena, 2011 lost SF to eventual champ Kvitova, 2012 lost SF to eventual champ Serena. It's not like she's been getting stunned by the Lisickis of this world And based on what Vika brings to the matchup versus Maria, I suspect she only REALLY has to worry about Serena(as every single female player does) and Petra who may be out of form but will probably come to life every year during Wimbledon season.

She even has a chance to win RG, although the painful reality of the situation is that it's due to the fact that the clay field is... Well, non-existent. Everyone who is good on clay is a mental midget, everyone who has champion's mentality sucks on clay
I would hardly call Sharapova a mental midget.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote