Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread - Page 126 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:17 PM   #1876
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

Pattaya:

R1: (3)Hsieh vs. Erakovic

go su-wei, you need some wins here!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đài J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:28 PM   #1877
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

That is a tough first round but she has shown her best form on these courts and climate before!

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #1878
country flag Joey Zaza

Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light

這禮拜教練讓我不要參賽。
我說 就去做一些調整吧 反正大會有免費的專業運動員治療師!
這次的行程是:
以參賽為名行整治之實。

能屹立不搖

當無須堅強

Can somebody translate what she said on Facebook? Thx
Joey Zaza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 12:00 AM   #1879
country flag JeffreyGOLU

JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Zaza View Post
這禮拜教練讓我不要參賽。
這次的行程是:
以參賽為名行整治之實。

能屹立不搖

當無須堅強

Because she is still sick and injured, her coach says that she can withdraw from Pattaya this week
but she thinks she can get the trainers at the tournament to help her for free
so she decides to still play this week but her main goal this week is not competing....
expecting her to lose in R1 with scores like 36 46

Last edited by JeffreyGOLU : Jan 28th, 2013 at 07:11 AM.
JeffreyGOLU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 05:20 AM   #1880
country flag jack daniels

jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Zaza View Post
這禮拜教練讓我不要參賽。
這次的行程是:
以參賽為名行整治之實。

能屹立不搖

當無須堅強

I hope you realise that is fake account
jack daniels is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 07:01 AM   #1881
country flag JeffreyGOLU

JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack daniels View Post
I hope you realise that is fake account
I am pretty sure this is not a fake one
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 08:00 AM   #1882
country flag Joey Zaza

Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light

Thx Jeff. That's what I thought she might be saying but couldn't quite work it out.

I don't think it's a fake account. There are plenty of personal looking pictures anyway.
Joey Zaza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 08:16 AM   #1883
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

I dont like Su Wei drama. Please get well and start winning some matches!!!

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #1884
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

According to her facebook Paul told her not to play this week, but she decided to come for some free physician therapy from the trainers so -110 points after next week's Pattaya points fall off.

Q1

Shenzhen - R16 - 30
Hobart - R32 - 1
Melbourne - R61 - 100
Pattaya City - 1
Fed Cup (2012 PTT SF dropping, replaced by Birmingham, -110)
Doha
Dubai (in Q)
Kuala Lumpur (2012 KL W dropping regardless)
Indian Wells (To replace 2012 Strasbourg R16)

Q1 - TBD

Miami (To replace 2012 Budapest R16)

Q1 Defending: 536
Q1 Earned YTD: 132

To be honest, she should skip Fed Cup if her wrist is not healed.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 02:54 PM   #1885
country flag JeffreyGOLU

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfish1103 View Post
According to her facebook Paul told her not to play this week, but she decided to come for some free physician therapy from the trainers so -110 points after next week's Pattaya points fall off.

Q1

Shenzhen - R16 - 30
Hobart - R32 - 1
Melbourne - R61 - 100
Pattaya City - 1
Fed Cup (2012 PTT SF dropping, replaced by Birmingham, -110)
Doha
Dubai (in Q)

Q1 - TBD

To be honest, she should skip Fed Cup if her wrist is not healed.
she is skipping Fed Cup next week!!
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:36 PM   #1886
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreyGOLU View Post
she is skipping Fed Cup next week!!
Yeah I saw that on facebook.

Also Chang withdrew from Doha Q because she has to play Fed Cup that weekend.

Q1

Shenzhen - R16 - 30
Hobart - R32 - 1
Melbourne - R61 - 100
Pattaya City - 1
2012 PTT SF dropping, replaced by Birmingham, -110
Doha
Dubai (in Q)

Q1 - TBD

Good thing she withdrew from Fed Cup.

I hope she can play well in Doha, Dubai or Kuala Lumpur... one of the three would be great so she can be seeded for Indian Wells and Miami.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #1887
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R1: Erakovic def. (3)Hsieh 62 62

not good at all!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đài J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #1888
country flag GoofyDuck

Su-Wei didn't get her own subforum but Taiwan DID get it's own subforum

a small victory

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #1889
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

YAY
You can't blame them given Su-Wei's results
By Wimbledon hopefully

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 09:21 AM   #1890
coolfish1103

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyDuck View Post
Su-Wei didn't get her own subforum but Taiwan DID get it's own subforum

a small victory
Does it matter really

With all these rain delays in Pattaya I am actually happy that she lost early