Aga the Oracle tells the truth: disagrees with final result - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 06:34 PM   #136
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aga the Oracle tells the truth: disagrees with final result

Lol okay. Slam two for vika while she's still slamless.
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #137
country flag T-rex

T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawcio765 View Post
No, it's not my first post. It was just database error XD and it doesn't count my previous couple of posts. But I'm a quite new person here. I was reading TF for a while and after Aga lost to Li in AO I decided to make an account.
Actually her dad pisses me off sometimes. He is always talking how brilliant his daughters are and how they are unappreciated in Poland. He would like to see them in polish TV 24/7, in every news, everyday. He is always complaining on everything and tries to exploit Cracow for his own business.
But yeah, I apologize because I may said to much.

Curious... her family is right wing? If you could expound on Polish politics a little more I would appreciate it.
T-rex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:23 PM   #138
TuxedoSlam

TuxedoSlam has much to be proud of TuxedoSlam has much to be proud of TuxedoSlam has much to be proud of TuxedoSlam has much to be proud of TuxedoSlam has much to be proud of TuxedoSlam has much to be proud of TuxedoSlam has much to be proud of TuxedoSlam has much to be proud of TuxedoSlam has much to be proud of TuxedoSlam has much to be proud of TuxedoSlam has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreConrad View Post
there is no reason to slam her
I think she wouldn't mind to be "slammed"
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:52 PM   #139
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aselto View Post
Then why 200dB screams during every point?
didnt ur fav accept that she doesnt have any problem with Vika's grunt eh?

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 08:23 PM   #140
country flag Pawcio765

Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-rex View Post
Curious... her family is right wing? If you could expound on Polish politics a little more I would appreciate it.
Robert (her dad) was mixing sport with politics. Everybody knows that's true, even Aga was talking about it. She was not ok with that and she says one time that THIS is one of the reasons why she wanted to be more independent and hire another couch. Because she is separating sport and politics, and her dad wasn't able to do that.

Last edited by Pawcio765 : Jan 27th, 2013 at 10:49 PM.
Pawcio765 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 08:32 PM   #141
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

So, they haven't made up yet, Vika and Aga
Keep it going girls, TF approves!

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #142
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

Aga the Oracle? Are you sure? Looks like "Aga the Envious" (or the Slamless, whatever)
nastya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 08:42 PM   #143
country flag GermanBoy

GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by adner View Post
Aga is right, obviously
Of course she is... "The player from China"?!? Is this how she speaks? Anyway, if they both were tired it is their own fault. No one forced them to play 2 tournaments before a Grand Slam.

Proud to be one of Jen`s Hell`s Angels!
GermanBoy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 08:44 PM   #144
country flag T-rex

T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Robert (her dad) was mixing sport with politics. Everybody knows that's true, even Aga was talking about it. She was not ok with that and she says one time that THIS is one of the reasons why she wanted to be more independent and hire another couch. Because she is separating sport and politics, and her dad wasn't able to do that.
Oh crap, sorry for my English. I'm trying to do my best There are a couple of things why she has haters here in Poland but I can't write it in English XD sorry...
..Ugh... Aga phrased the word JEZUS using tennis balls and one right-wing party used it in campaign.
After the death of Polish President, in Poland was a really bad atmosphere. And there was a group of religious fanatics. They were talking that President was murdered by Russians etc. and they were preaching for months before a huge cross in the center of Warsaw. It was revealed that Aga was there one time, so a lot of people are hating her for that.
And Olympics... It was such a big hype in Poland after her Wimbledon final. Her match was transmitted on national television, and unfortunately she has lost in the first round. Doubles and Mixed doubles weren't also a success. After that she said in interview something like, oh yeah it's not a big deal, there are plenty of another tournaments. And she added with a smile on her face, unfortunately there are not play-offs in tennis . So some people were very pissed.
Nowadays after her every loss you can read in the comments about that from haters XD.
Uff.. I hope you understand something

Good post. Thanks for the info.

Please don't worry about spelling and grammar. The point of a message board is to communicate ideas. Its not a spelling contest.

This is a good story. When I have more time its worth reading up on. I can't believe I didn't know much about this.

Again. Thank you.
T-rex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:08 PM   #145
country flag crystal ball

crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of

Quote:
Oh crap, sorry for my English. I'm trying to do my best There are a couple of things why she has haters here in Poland but I can't write it in English XD sorry...
..Ugh... Aga phrased the word JEZUS using tennis balls and one right-wing party used it in campaign.
After the death of Polish President, in Poland was a really bad atmosphere. And there was a group of religious fanatics. They were talking that President was murdered by Russians etc. and they were preaching for months before a huge cross in the center of Warsaw. It was revealed that Aga was there one time, so a lot of people are hating her for that.
And Olympics... It was such a big hype in Poland after her Wimbledon final. Her match was transmitted on national television, and unfortunately she has lost in the first round. Doubles and Mixed doubles weren't also a success. After that she said in interview something like, oh yeah it's not a big deal, there are plenty of another tournaments. And she added with a smile on her face, unfortunately there are not play-offs in tennis . So some people were very pissed.
Nowadays after her every loss you can read in the comments about that from haters XD.
Uff.. I hope you understand something
OK, that is sooo far from the truth... You are clearly very prejudiced, not to mention your mixing the facts. I'll mention only few things - Aga wasn't under the cross (and I don't appreciate your intolerant and one-sided account of the events), but she took part in the commemorative events two years after the catastrophe in Cracow. And it's true, that some people criticized her for that, which only shows how toxic the atmosphere is in Poland right now, which is not Aga's fault, only ignorant and intolerant people like you...
As to the campaign "I'm not ashamed of Jesus", it's completely not true that any political party used it in the campaign. Where are you taking such things from?
Your account of the Olympic situation is also very far from truth. She didn't say that it wasn't a big deal. And yeah, she said that there will be other tournaments. She meant that she can't allow herself to be depressed after that loss, because the season is far from over.
Also, sorry for the off-topic, but I had to answer this post, because some non-Polish members of the board might believe this hater.
crystal ball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:16 PM   #146
country flag crystal ball

crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanBoy View Post
"The player from China"?!? Is this how she speaks?
There is nothing wrong with the expression. Not in Polish anyway. "Zawodniczka z Chin" is not disrespectful or derogatory in even the smallest way...
crystal ball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:45 PM   #147
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
Yeah, all of her numerous losses this year attest to that.
Well she didn't play a top 25 player until the Final...
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:48 PM   #148
country flag Pawcio765

Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal ball View Post
OK, that is sooo far from the truth... You are clearly very prejudiced, not to mention your mixing the facts. I'll mention only few things - Aga wasn't under the cross (and I don't appreciate your intolerant and one-sided account of the events), but she took part in the commemorative events two years after the catastrophe in Cracow. And it's true, that some people criticized her for that, which only shows how toxic the atmosphere is in Poland right now, which is not Aga's fault, only ignorant and intolerant people like you...
As to the campaign "I'm not ashamed of Jesus", it's completely not true that any political party used it in the campaign. Where are you taking such things from?
Your account of the Olympic situation is also very far from truth. She didn't say that it wasn't a big deal. And yeah, she said that there will be other tournaments. She meant that she can't allow herself to be depressed after that loss, because the season is far from over.
Also, sorry for the off-topic, but I had to answer this post, because some non-Polish members of the board might believe this hater.
I knew it wasn't a good idea writing that post. I just wanted to tell everything in shortcut. And my post is about those haters and dumb people. It's not like everyone is like that. I should have mentioned that the interview was after mixed doubles and she was with Matkowski. He is a funny guy, so she was trying to be funny also. I'm not a hater, I wish she would win a Grand Slam. IMO it's nothing wrong in having your own opinions and beliefs. I'm not talking that's her fault. About that campaign, I agree and apologize. I've read about it and it was just my mistake.
Pawcio765 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 11:01 PM   #149
country flag LCS

LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennnisfannn View Post
Perhaps these top 4 players should be made to play an exhibition after the men's final coz when they lose early they get too idle- we have had " I made you", 'twitting MRI, x-rays, scans", and now this.
Somebody organise a tourny asap
LOL who said this??
W: (12) Australian Open (11) 50K Monzon, Toronto F: (12) Montreal (09) 25K Redding, Bali YEC (08) Memphis, Stanford, 100K Krakow SF: (13) Toronto (12) Estoril Open (09) Roland Garros, Stanford (08) Auckland, Rome, Eastbourne, New Haven
Doubles W: (11) Hobart (09) 25K Redding (08) Doha, Istanbul (07) Estoril Open F: (12) Pattaya, Roland Garros, Stanford (11) Guangzhou(08) Memphis, Wimbledon, New Haven (07) Bali SF: (11) Trnava (10) Stuttgart (08) Budapest (07)Birmingham, US Open QF: (12) Australian Open (11) Roland Garros
LCS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 11:04 PM   #150
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCS View Post
LOL who said this??
Serena probably meant for Sloane

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote