Victoria Azarenka is good for the WTA - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:09 PM   #76
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of
Re: Victoria Azarenka is good for the WTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeucesAreWild View Post
She's great for the WTA! She's a Champion and has personality. Love her or hate her, you cannot ignore her.
Same goes for Sharapova, Williams Sisters, ect...
Basically this...

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:38 PM   #77
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree, her crying made me warm toward her........ I see that as a desperate cry, relief..... It's godd that our number 1 has 2 slams to her name.

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Golden Flowers - Stosur - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:39 PM   #78
country flag Roookie

Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute

She is replacing Serena as the tour's worse villian
Roookie is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:01 AM   #79
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Well i don't know about good, but definitely she is better than Wozniacki. That was an all-time low for WTA when Wozniacki was no. 1.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:18 AM   #80
country flag aetherskyspace

aetherskyspace is just really nice aetherskyspace is just really nice aetherskyspace is just really nice aetherskyspace is just really nice aetherskyspace is just really nice aetherskyspace is just really nice aetherskyspace is just really nice aetherskyspace is just really nice aetherskyspace is just really nice aetherskyspace is just really nice aetherskyspace is just really nice

She won't be #1 anymore at the end of RG, anyway.

No worries.
aetherskyspace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 04:01 AM   #81
country flag WeiWei

WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deestruction View Post
Caro can have the fans, while Vika earns more of my respect because at least shes winning more matches. I dont care if she has the least fans in the world. It doesnt take away from the fact that shes a better player than Caro. I dont hate Caro but thats kinda ridiculous to put Caro as a better player than Vika just because she has more and better fans.
WTA is different from ATP cause it attracts attention not soly on match itself. Girls that really conquer the public matter in the improvement of WTA. If people just want to see how well our No.1 plays, it is better for them to watch some scrubs in ATP. Azarenka's grunt is disgusting to hear, not to mention her ugly personality. No wonder Austrlia fans hate her so much.
She is a disgrace and threat to the development of WTA. Serena must slap her agian and get that No.1 back to her pocket.
WeiWei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 04:06 AM   #82
country flag AcesHigh

AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute

She's good in that she's better than Wozniacki, Safina, Ivanovic and Jankovic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrinbaker00 View Post
When will you learn that "pushers" never make it past the club level, let alone #1 on the WTA computer? Will it be too late?
AcesHigh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #83
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Who's good for the WTA? Serena and Sharapova are global brands, Azarenka is pretty irrelevant as a sports personality outside Belarus. That says it all.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:36 PM   #84
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcesHigh View Post
She's good in that she's better than Wozniacki, Safina, Ivanovic and Jankovic.
definitely Wozniacki and Ivanovic have better potential for "tennis stars" than Azarenka, their problem is tennis results.....

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #85
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
definitely Wozniacki and Ivanovic have better potential for "tennis stars" than Azarenka, their problem is tennis results.....
Whilst their results have not been great lately they are all more interesting players. Azarenka fans boast about her 2 slams but let's get real. Slams are also only tournaments like the other ones. Quite frankly, there were a lot more interesting finals at non-slam events than the one we saw at the AO yesterday. Not to mention all that awkward drama about Azarenka's shady tactics.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:51 PM   #86
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
Whilst their results have not been great lately they are all more interesting players. Azarenka fans boast about her 2 slams but let's get real. Slams are also only tournaments like the other ones. Quite frankly, there were a lot more interesting finals at non-slam events than the one we saw at the AO yesterday. Not to mention all that awkward drama about Azarenka's shady tactics.
She also has won Beijing, IW, Doha, made a final at Madrid, SF at Wimbledon etc... all in the past 12 months - Your point being?

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #87
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
actually this AO reached the bottom line in terms of quality matches and the winner showed the weakest game ever for the Major winner. Azarenka 2012 was far inferiour to Azarenka 2011, it's ridiculous that she still managed to win the trophy , but with this draw and Serena and Li Na injured, anyone "a bit better than Jamie Hampton" could have won it with that draw and that luck

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 04:07 PM   #88
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
She also has won Beijing, IW, Doha, made a final at Madrid, SF at Wimbledon etc... all in the past 12 months - Your point being?
I think my point was pretty clear,try reading again.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 04:25 PM   #89
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think my point was pretty clear,try reading again.
You hate her, I get it.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #90
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Marta Domachowska, Genie Bourchard, Diatchenko...etc have better potential than Woz and Ivavovic

In other words potential-stardom is meaningless.
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote