Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread! - Page 95 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:43 PM   #1411
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

Lisicki is an even bigger headcase than her, so that will be an interesting match.

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #1412
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

She retired
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #1413
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie_R View Post
Lisicki is an even bigger headcase than her, so that will be an interesting match.
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
She retired
How many SPs choked?
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 04:09 PM   #1414
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know, when I first checked the score it was 7-6 in the TB for Panova and she converted that SP right away. Irina was probably leading 6-0
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #1415
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

We will never know, I guess. Our last chance is Andrew.

What to say? She has to decide if she wants to step it up for once and allez up her ass for success or if staying a journeywoman with tons of unfulfilled potential is enough for her.

Only God knows what the fuck she did in Pattaya to begin with. If she were a guy I knew, but in this case...whatever.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #1416
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Good news.
I read somewhere else that she had 5-4 and served for the 1st set.
Broken to 0 by Panova.
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 04:28 PM   #1417
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by soimu View Post
I read somewhere else that she had 5-4 and served for the 1st set.
Broken to 0 by Panova.

Let me guess, she held to 0 at 6-5.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #1418
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Don't know about holding but is plausible.
As you said first her presence in Pattaya did not make sense.
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #1419
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

She had 5-4 and lost her serve. In tiebreak the evolution of the score was 0-2; 3-2; 3-4 and I stopped watching in that moment so I don't know the rest.
I'm hurry about her retirement. I hope is nothing wrong with her shoulder.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #1420
country flag Curcubeu

I'm pretty sure it's her shoulder again... how serious, I have no clue.

However, it's quite concerning how much she struggles with it. Could her massive back-swing be a reason?
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 04:55 PM   #1421
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

probably she was just annoyed after lost that tough first set Pattaya is really warm and Begu is far from a fighter
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #1422
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
probably she was just annoyed after lost that tough first set Pattaya is really warm and Begu is far from a fighter
Exactly, she's too Blegu to be a fighter
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 08:44 PM   #1423
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Sad that she had to retire. She also broke Panova's 6-match losing streak.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #1424
country flag Curcubeu

No SPs wasted in that 1st set, however she got broken on Panova's very first BP of the entire match at 5-4

Whatever woman...
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 08:16 AM   #1425
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
No.
I know, I was joking.

Shame she retired. At least Alexandra's losing streak is broken now though.

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote