AO Chat Thread - Page 105 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #1561
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO Chat Thread

Thank God Andy didn't cry again. I didn't want to feel guilty for rooting against him again
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 11:42 AM   #1562
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Can I just say, what a meh slam.
domon17th is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #1563
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Congrats to Nole, but it was really boring....
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #1564
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
Can I just say, what a meh slam.
Yes. Worst Slam EVAH! Since I started watching religiously in '07, Wimbledon 2010 is the only one that left me feeling as empty as this one.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #1565
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Where is Jelena in Novaks box?

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #1566
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I agree with everybody who's expressing their disappointment about this tournament. So boring and uneventful!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 11:47 AM   #1567
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Masha just updated her fb
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 11:48 AM   #1568
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post

You're so quick at noticing these things!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 11:50 AM   #1569
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post

She hasn't been there all tournament. Novia 2013!
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:01 PM   #1570
country flag LDF

LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute

Flop tournament.

The men's draw was just so devoid of surprise and excitement (bar the admittedly thrilling Djoko-Stan match, and at a push Tsonga-Fed [although that result was still NID] and was topped off by a somewhat dull final.

And aside from Li Na's vanquishing of Pova/Aga and her exploits in the final, and the drama~ of Azarenkagate, the women's event has also been nothing to write home about. Yes, there were some nice stories, like KDK's run to R3, Kuznestsova's mini-resurgence, and Sloane's efforts to make her first SF, but the quality of tennis overall left a lot to be desired.

Serena WilliamsJelena Jankovic

Hantuchova~Li~Robson~Kuznetsova~Keys

Last edited by LDF : Jan 27th, 2013 at 12:58 PM.
LDF is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:44 PM   #1571
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDF View Post
Flop tournament.

The men's draw was just so devoid of surprise and excitement (bar the admittedly thrilling Djoko-Stan match, and at a push Tsonga-Fed [although that result was still NID] and was topped off by a somewhat dull final.

And aside from Li Na's vanquishing of Pova/Aga, and the drama~ of Azarenkagate, the women's event has also been disappointing. Yes, there were some nice stories, like KDK's run to R3, Kuznestsova's mini-resurgence, and Sloane's efforts to make her first SF, but the quality of tennis overall left a lot to be desired.
+1
I'm dead

Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #1572
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Yes. Worst Slam EVAH! Since I started watching religiously in '07, Wimbledon 2010 is the only one that left me feeling as empty as this one.
this AO was even below "Miami" level

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #1573
Forever Sharapova.

a glorified PM tbh, as Craigy put it
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #1574
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Thank god Novak won Was soooo worried for a while there. Anyway, nice revenge