Australian Open Draws and Results [2013] - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 07:49 AM   #301
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian Open Draws and Results [2013]

Nice final.

Show them what Swedes are made of, Alina!

I miss Elise's articles.
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 09:50 AM   #302
country flag Geertvg
Team WTAworld

Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute

That poor Greek woman still doesn't have money to shower then. Dammit. But I gotta give it to her, that tree house she built and stayed in was quite awesome.

What a scumbag final. A dinosaur against prefab Ikea snobbism. Nice...

Last.fm
Geertvg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #303
country flag Bieselke

Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geertvg View Post
That poor Greek woman still doesn't have money to shower then. Dammit. But I gotta give it to her, that tree house she built and stayed in was quite awesome.

What a scumbag final. A dinosaur against prefab Ikea snobbism. Nice...
Alexa washed herself with her sweat after playing 2 matches today

Atleast she reached one of 2 possible finals, not the one I was hoping for though, but still happy with it.

Safina - Wickmayer - Dokic

Johansson - Larsson - Arvidsson
Bieselke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 03:36 PM   #304
country flag Pie800

Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future

Interesting stat: Ziyi made the final of Wimbledon and the USO in 2010 before winning in Melbourne in 2011. Ziyi also got to number one following her Melbourne win. Is history about to repeat itself?! If so, I called it Good luck ladies
Elise in ANOTHER Australian Open final! Wow, isn't this her fourth?

Lindsay DAVENPORT Elena DEMENTIEVA
Pie800 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 04:37 PM   #305
country flag Asif_Nawaz

Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute Asif_Nawaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie800 View Post
Interesting stat: Ziyi made the final of Wimbledon and the USO in 2010 before winning in Melbourne in 2011. Ziyi also got to number one following her Melbourne win. Is history about to repeat itself?! If so, I called it Good luck ladies
Elise in ANOTHER Australian Open final! Wow, isn't this her fourth?
I HOPE SO!

Yeah, 2006,2007,2009 and 2013.

R.I.P BALLY
Asif_Nawaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #306
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute

Go Alina!

Elise is class but so phony

Listen to the silence. That's who I am and what I like.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 01:33 AM   #307
country flag VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute

Mixed Doubles Championship Results

[Q]Aveta Tenesova/A. Nemec def. Alexandra Anastidis/J. Bemelmans 6/3, 6/4
Aveta did the unthinkable - coming all the way from qualifying to win the mixed doubles championship and her first Grand Slam title. Alexandra was very disappointed with the result, even with tears coming down her face, but we could not but be happy for Aveta and her joyous win.

Loves of my life....
Venus Ebone Starr Williams
Serena Jamica Williams
a lifelong and devoted fan since 1996

Official Life Coach of the Royal Court
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 01:39 AM   #308
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles Championship Result

[1]Jennifer Casanova/Ruflina Taliamanosoko def. [4]Ella Felivitch/Elise Mesane 7/5, 6/4
Jen and Ruflina overcame all the drama of this event to win their third straight event and their fourth Grand Slam championship. Let's see what records they broke - Ruflina now ties Larissa Ferrer with all-time Grand Slam titles and now has a career Grand Slam in doubles and now stands alone as the player with the most doubles Grand Slam titles at 7. Jennifer moves up to 7th on the all time Grand Slam list with her sixth Grand Slam title. She is now tied with Eva Sorrenta for fourth place with 4 Grand Slam Doubles Titles (only behind Ruflina, Ferrer, and Caroline Whitten. Jennifer also only lacks Wimbledon now in her Grand Slam collection. But, we should also give proper credit to Ella and Elise who don't play full time yet maintain a consistency high ranking. Kudos to them.

Loves of my life....
Serena Jamica Williams

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 01:41 AM   #309
Keeper of Venus & Serena

Singles Championship Result

[3]Alina Patersson def. Elise Mesane 7/6(0), 7/6(5)
Alina moves into some elite company with this win - first of all, Grand Slam singles winners. She captures her third Grand Slam title overall and is also the newly ranked #1 player. Elise, who was rather demure and quiet (which is much unlike her) played well to get to the final, but couldn't handle the tiebreaks against the strong Swede. Both leave Melbourne with their hearts on the court and with that, we say g'day mate and say farewell to the Aussie Open.

Loves of my life....
Serena Jamica Williams

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 01:57 AM   #310
country flag Six Feet Under
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats champions!

Luna is comforted she lost to the eventual champion in all events.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 08:57 AM   #311
country flag S-T-E-V-E

S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Alina, you played three amazing GS tournaments and now you got the title Congrats!!!! Well deserved

Elise Great to see you back in GS finals!!!

Ruffy and Jen It's been an amazing January for us, winning three tournaments including our first Australian Open title together. It's amazing how well we play together. Looking forward to a great season with you. Next goal: win Wimbledon Sorry Elise and Ella You'll be very dangerous this year, I'm sure.

Congrats also to Aveta for winning the mixed doubles!
S-T-E-V-E is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:11 AM   #312
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute

Alina

Listen to the silence. That's who I am and what I like.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:24 AM   #313
country flag S-T-E-V-E

S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing January - 3 tournament wins and another Gran Slam title

It's been an amazing first month of the year 2013 for the world's top doubles team Ruflina Taliamanosko and Jennifer Casanova. They came into the Australian Open with two titles under their belt (Shenzhen, Sydney) and were the favourites to win the title in Melbourne Park.

In the finals, they played the doubles pair of multiple Grand Slam champions Elise Mesane and Ella Felivitch, who upset several great doubles pairs to reach the finals in Melbourne. But they were defeated in two tight sets by Taliamanosko and Casanova, who gained their fourth Grand Slam title together. During the press conference, thy expressed their happiness:

"It's been an amazing January for us here in Australia. First, winning the doubles title in Shenzhen, a place we've never been to before. Afterwards, getting our second title in a row in Sydney. This title was especially important for me, as I've never played well in Sydney at all. But winning Melbourne was at the top of everything. I reached the finals here a couple of years ago with Sylvia Landman, who's retired now. We had a strange January during that time, reaching the finals of Auckland, Hobart and the Australian Open, but couldn't win a title at all. Now Ruffy and I played three tournaments here and won three titles. I'm looking forward to a great 2013 with Ruffy. Our success in doubles helps a lot for my singles game. I was very dissapointed with my singles season in 2012, couldn't even win a singles title. But I had some good performances here in Australia and defended all my points from last year. So I'm looking forward to the new season. I've several goals: winning a singles title (I would like to win Memphis finally after all those years I reached the finals there), as well as have some good results at the Grand Slam tournaments. The Wimbledon doubles title is the only one missing, so that's a goal for me as well. But I don't want to put too much pressure on myself. Let's see and wait how will I perfom in the upcoming weeks."
S-T-E-V-E is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:28 AM   #314
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Alina
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:58 AM   #315
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

moodin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote