Donna Vekic - Page 224 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #3346
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

that's what i'm thinking. if she limits her play for a few months, she'll be able to start playing a full schedule for the last 3/4 of the year
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 01:53 PM   #3347
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Tomljanović gets back to a good form and we'll have a great buch of Croats for the future
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #3348
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder how Donna and Ana would fare in doubles
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 03:18 PM   #3349
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

we might find out very soon. they're are an easy pick for fed cup doubles if jurak doesn't play (since tereza is a defensive player)
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #3350
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Ana and Donna are actually pretty friendly They were smiling and laughing when I saw them hitting together the other week. I was surprised because they don't even follow each other on twitter or anything, so I suspected they might not be that close
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #3351
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Ana and Donna are actually pretty friendly They were smiling and laughing when I saw them hitting together the other week.
Great to hear
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #3352
country flag croat123

that's right. i forgot that ana warmed donna up for the match with caro
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #3353
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

I have some videos from the practice with Konjuh and also from the first round against Hlavackova. I promise I'll upload them later next week I'm kinda busy at the moment
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #3354
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

^you lucky BlueTrees, what a tour in melbourne park you have

can't wait for my us open visit this year!
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #3355
BlueTrees

Yeah I had a great time Seeing Donna's first round win was definitely one of the highlights.

Hope you have a great time at the US Open! Hopefully you can see Donna too
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 10:17 PM   #3356
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

second round full match with Wozniacki (still in this blissful fortnight of her first grandslam md and Ana's first grandslam title )

Last edited by TimeyWimey : Jan 26th, 2013 at 10:41 PM.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #3357
country flag TimeyWimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Yeah I had a great time Seeing Donna's first round win was definitely one of the highlights.

Hope you have a great time at the US Open! Hopefully you can see Donna too
tough task, i will be there starting labor day weekend, which is the third round for women's draw, but i still can see Donna go that far, draw permitting

but at the start of girls' draw, Ana would be the one to see
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 08:33 AM   #3358
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

She's not in Pattaya MD Did she withdraw?

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 08:47 AM   #3359
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
She's not in Pattaya MD Did she withdraw?
She's playing KL
Not another fuss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
I wonder how Donna and Ana would fare in doubles
This

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Jan 27th, 2013 at 08:53 AM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:13 AM   #3360
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
She's playing KL
Not another fuss
Ok I should really go back to bed

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread